Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
So what did you leave Millie Bobby Brown off the list?
Hanging out means fukking, right?
Aint no fukking hanging drake was dating those names i listed lol

Drake was fukking serena is what led to common beef

Drake and RiRi really

Sza said she and drake dated

Drake and jlo was booed up for like a month or 2

Get the hate out your heart breh

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

This explains why Drake is in the predicament he’s in. He and his fans dont have the cultural nuance. :mjpls:

That intro is a big part in why that song has so much in replay value.

1- People love slow to uptempo transitions, see dreams and nightmares, 2), for most black folk 30 n up that song is ingrained in the conscious bc of The Wood, cookouts, Kanye and Do or Die, etc. Your subconscious is already in the tune with it. That’s the type of thinking hitmakers take into account when sampling

Yall don’t known nothing bout thaat :umad:

I just love that the Wood keeps getting brought up. :wow: I gotta go watch the movie now :wow:
Damn that shyt made a comeback despite the bot army :dead:
the real always exposes the fake :wow:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

GMgbd4vXgAEOhSL

EVERYTHING THEY SAY ABOUT ME IS TRUE
full

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts Kendrick don’t be outside and it works in his favor. Drake can do all the meme shyt and everything but like you said that’s not going to work with Kendrick. Kendrick going to stay quiet and just release the music and he’s going to get alot of respect from that. Drake trying to still move like a young nikka with all the social media bullshyt which keeps making Euphoria sound more of a potent diss.

I really don’t know what demon he can unleash on Kendrick but I guess will see.

:yeshrug:
It’s the main thing in this event and funny how this era of music is helping Kendrick. He’s lowkey and damn near a conscious rapper who actually sells and has critical acclaim. Because of the way music is consumed nowadays, he doesn’t have to be as reliant on media to push a narrative. Yeah media helps but in this era it’s not the end all be all. It’s different when 50 had the interscope machine and was able to control shyt. Both this and Like That streaming well bypasses a lot.