Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yes :mjlol:

Pac smashed Faith, bruh. Biggie was cheating on her left and right, and what better way to get him back? Also, I remember a story about Ray J being around and Faith was sitting in Pac’s lap. That photo you see with the two of them wasn’t just some one time thing. A lot of people who were around Pac at that time also said he hit.
lol. Fine.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fam when did it become ok too say someone is too lyrical especially in a diss track. I bet half of these people was on Lupe hard when he was going at Royce.

Did this stance shift when rappers went from drug dealers to drug addicts? I guess simping and tricking is cool too? What’s next we going to start saying sloppy seconds is better than hitting it first? Where does it end

It ends when faggits like @CrimsonTider and @Jermio get fired out of cannons into the sun

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Yo Paige why u put the mans business in the street like that? Tell the whole story if u gonna post the shyt up too tho. He got robbed cause he fukks wit hood chicks and she set him up, he took of driving in his Range speeding and the feds seen him. Pulled him over and he was still bummy from the whole shyt that went down cause Drake ain't a hood nikka and he never claimed to be. The bytch now starts running her lips to the feds and then the feds sent out a APB for the dudes. I don't condone wat happened wit the feds but we all know Drake ain't a shotta and dude is jus a talented individual. He grew up in forrest hill for christ sake. Plus he didn't go to the trial he had shows to do/ contractual obligations."
I forgot drake got robbed