Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He and you stan’s delivered pretty much what was expected.

Lotta voices and noises. Bars about how corny drake is. And yall doing a bunch of this

1vyhe4.jpg

And pretending everybody else is crazy :mjlol:
Okay Crodie.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t “Killa Cam” let a skinny Mexican give him a black eye and run him down to Florida?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
No it isn't.

This isn't a situation where someone listened to both Pushups and Euphoria and drew their conclusion based off what they feel is better. Cam and Mase don't fall under that category.

Yea, I'm gonna listen to the nikka that gave Drake a Diplomats chain, the Pink mink coat and shared the stage with him about any beef regarding Drake. :dead:
You see it

The industry keeps trying to protect they golden boy

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
kendrick knows who helped write back to back. i can't wait for folks to juelz and spindoctor shyt when it's revealed
Originally I thought he’d try to do a back to back strategy but this makes a lot more sense.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I feel like if information is already out there, it makes sense to tackle on those things when dissing. There is really no need to bring up something new. New information is just the cherry on top.

On the flip side if there is really no information out there, than you are at a lost. That is why I'm intrigued about what Drake is going to rap about, what angle is he going to take.
especially since Drake's disses were so fukkin juvenile.
Taylor Made is theatrical bullshyt and not really and entertaining track.
Push ups was: you give 50%, fake extortion, you're short and have small feet, i gave you hit tracks, fruity drop em give 50 in the vain of a bad bytch and then a bunch of yappin after that. it's a smedium bop because of the beat and cadence

monkey-rimshot-unimpressed.gif

Metro bar and Akademiks turning up were the hardest things on the track, nobody is listening to Push Ups outside. wasted beat

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
The way this shyt doing numbers, I'm not listening to anybody affiliated with Drake. It's better than Push Ups.
I also think it's hilarious how nikkas in their age group say "You cant digest an album in one day" but will digest and discard a 6 minute diss track in a matter of 24 hours.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know it's bad when people gotta have a sidebar thread to discuss their opinions because the general consensus is that, that last record was NOT IT.

Posters is some true blue haters hoping for Drake to cook up something better with his ghost writers.

But y'all "Real Hip-Hop" tho right?
:pachaha:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
The "He didn't say anything we don't already know about Drake" talking point is wild though, especially since Drake didn't exactly reinvent the wheel with disses on Push Ups. What did he say, he's short and did a song with Taylor Swift? It's crazy how Drake fans hold everyone else to a standard they don't hold Drake to.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The shyt I like about this is how it lets culture vulture mafukkas know that no matter what, you never fooling the culture.

Non American mafukkas that dikk eat Black American shyt and act like they apart of it.

White mafukkas that dikk eat our shyt, you always a cling-on.

The mafukkas that support you are other cling-on mafukkas that wannabe Black Americans.

:sas1:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
The "He didn't say anything we don't already know about Drake" talking point is wild though, especially since Drake didn't exactly reinvent the wheel with disses on Push Ups. We did he say, he's short and did a song with Taylor Swift? It's crazy how Drake fans hold everyone else to a standard they don't hold Drake to.
nikkas raised on shaderoom, bossip, housewives bullshyt

a damn shame really