Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That's great thats how dialogue usually takes place in battles. Always people.you can find that prefer different things :yeshrug:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
The "say something new" crowd needs to get shot in the face
He's supposed to hire private investigators to dig up dirt?
And if there's none to find?

Hip Hop is not what it used to be
Smh
I feel like if information is already out there, it makes sense to tackle on those things when dissing. There is really no need to bring up something new. New information is just the cherry on top.

On the flip side if there is really no information out there, than you are at a lost. That is why I'm intrigued about what Drake is going to rap about, what angle is he going to take.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People acting like someone pissed in their cereal because truthfully y'all thought bro was overrated and wouldn't fukking deliver.

That's what it comes down too.
He and you stan’s delivered pretty much what was expected.

Lotta voices and noises. Bars about how corny drake is. And yall doing a bunch of this

1vyhe4.jpg

And pretending everybody else is crazy :mjlol:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These nikka must be takin checks. The beige nikka don't even write. fukkin comedy
These OG rappers are embarrassing. Same thing when Drake got exposed for having writers. Only Styles P spoke out against that shyt

calh45

Cal
Daps
They makes excuses for you cause they hate to see me lit

Remember when cats were hyping this corny shyt:russ:

Now we got some real bars. Thank you kenny :wow:

It's hilarious as hell. This ain't Ether, nothing now is Ether, BUT Drake fans in this are acting exactly like Jay fans did back then. First he took too long, then it's he ain't say nothing new, and now it's finding media outlets to "prove" we're the ones not being objective.

He said Drake and Sexy Red are two bad bytches. Just that line alone is funnier than anything Drake said in Push Ups.

:russ: