AUTOMATICALLY GONNA SAY
THEIR TRACK IS FIRE AND
THE OTHER SIDES TRACK IS WEAK
SO IT MUDDIES EVERYTHING UP.

BOTH TRACKS ARE GOOD.
NEITHER ARE CLASSIC NOR ETHER.

:devil:
:evil:

This is where I'm at with it. The stan shyt is so lame and cheapens tf out of this... like 1999 WCW.

Musically, I've enjoyed the battle so far. Even though I think it's late af like the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight, it's still been enjoyable.

"Like That" kicked it off

"Pushups" was fun and addressed everyone in the room.

"Taylor Made" set the table for the Dot/Drake clash

"Euphoria" was a great retort from Dot and hit heavy, setting up this next round nicely.

I'm definitely looking forward to it. Let's see how these titans raise the bar :yeshrug:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It's three goats left and I see two kissing and hugging on stage
I love them to death
And in eight bars I'll explain that phrase

Eight bars later...

I pray they my real friends, if not I'm YMW Melly

Come on man...this is track is IT. Period! fukk the bullsh*t!

I was counting bars like
200w.gif

:dead:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So is Joe still in a relatioship or not? I cant really tell.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This breakdown is garbage and clearly biased. Like they're looking for a reason to have Drake up. Listen to the reasons they're giving.

1. Saying it took too long to come out so it doesn't hit right.
2. Saying it's too long.
3. Saying they expect good lyrics from Kendrick so it didn't do anything for them actually having good lyrics.
4. Didn't say anything to make people look at Drake different (I could see this one).

To me it's still the early phases of the beef and nobody has went for the knockout punch yet. If comparing it to the Nas/Jay beef Euphoria is bringing it to the Takeover phase of it. Nothing too too disrespectful, getting a few disses off but nothing killer yet.

Daps
Nah breh, I lived it in real time...there were Jigga stans who made the argument Takeover was a better song and was fact-based...but most objective ppl knew Nas sonned Jigga on Ether

The reactions to Ether in real time left ppl shocked...the world stopped in Dec 2001

I remember the times. When you thought Jay could not lose, Nas bodied the life out him. shyt was wild

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Just like how you Americans were mad when he dropped pushups yall were furious and all these raopers coming at drake shows how furious americans are that this Canadian has been styling on you nikkas and fukkin your bytches for over a decade. Thats why you mad
At the end of the day we care more about the culture. You just underscored what Dot said about Drake cosplaying. Hip hop is in us, not on us.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This breakdown is garbage and clearly biased. Like they're looking for a reason to have Drake up. Listen to the reasons they're giving.

1. Saying it took too long to come out so it doesn't hit right.
2. Saying it's too long.
3. Saying they expect good lyrics from Kendrick so it didn't do anything for them actually having good lyrics.
4. Didn't say anything to make people look at Drake different (I could see this one).

To me it's still the early phases of the beef and nobody has went for the knockout punch yet. If comparing it to the Nas/Jay beef Euphoria is bringing it to the Takeover phase of it. Nothing too too disrespectful, getting a few disses off but nothing killer yet.
I feel the same way

I dont listen to Drake music like that

Am i biased?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit Em Up is better than Ether too while I'm at it.

I know y'all like to act like Nas is the only rapper to ever rap outside of Lupe Fiasco.

But it needs to be stated.

I swear the entirety of Hip-Hop and all of these diss tracks ever dropped just get wiped off the
board so we can talk about Stillmatic and Blueprint until the servers die on this website.

You can play that shyt TO THIS DAY and people will recite it word for word in just about any setting.