Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Just like how you Americans were mad when he dropped pushups yall were furious and all these raopers coming at drake shows how furious americans are that this Canadian has been styling on you nikkas and fukkin your bytches for over a decade. Thats why you mad
Lol who could ever be mad at push ups?
You can be corny but when Drake does it's unappetizing.
Not everybody think this nikka is GOD like y'all do.
Lol Drake styling on nikkas???
Live vicariously through that man

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Ain’t you been saying this for years

You’re just loud and wrong

Music is not some thing where everyone likes the same shyt

If you don’t like it, cool

But acting like there’s something objective about your opinion is silly
U just did exactly what you dissing him for lol

Its his opinion breh

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t you been saying this for years

You’re just loud and wrong

Music is not some thing where everyone likes the same shyt

If you don’t like it, cool

But acting like there’s something objective about your opinion is silly
When’s the last time you listened or heard someone else listening to Mr. Morale and The Big Steppers? Or To Pimp A Butterfly?

Dolo

Superstar
Daps
Man I am sick of these so called hip hop experts not being able to admit they are biased.

I get it some people don’t like Kendrick and the way he raps or the sound of his voice. But just because some of us don’t like they about him. His fanbase loves what he does and his music is targeted at them.

Comparing this generation to the 90’s-2000’s era is unfair because NONE of these dudes can hold a candle to those guys but that doesn’t mean we can’t appreciate what the current gen does good. This was a good diss record from one of the top guys from this generation. He rapped exactly the way his fans expected.

Saying it's too lyrical and dense would have gotten you laughed out the room in the 90’s but now it’s cool to say? Really? Really?:gucci:
Im noticing that too, nikkas really hate Kendrick for putting effort into his raps lol

Daps
I’m not taking anybody from dipsets opinion on anything regarding Drake seriously and mase is in that same boat.

Drake has paid homage to them several times in his career, he spent his whole NWTS era dikkriding mase and he basically worships cam and they’re good friends who have done business with each other before. I say this as a nikka named spacelysprockets, Cam is my goat but I see the bs from a mile away.

Mase used “Curtis” as the bar of diss tracks that euphoria didn’t reach, because Kendrick didn’t say anything about Drake that wasn’t already said and it didn’t make him walk away looking at Drake differently.. so what was said on Curtis that we didn’t hear from Ja or The Lox or Game? He spent the track calling him a snitch and the most memorable part of it was the way he yelled his real name. And I think Curtis is a fire diss but using that as the reason why Kendrick’s didn’t hit is contradictory, people are moving goalposts for Drake to keep their relationship with him.

I can't take yall seriously because if somebody says they like Euphoria, yall are like "see! Told you!"

And if somebody says they don't like Euphoria, yall are like "they're lying, they're getting paid"

Man yall suck all the fun out of this with this obvious stanning that you do and Kendrick fans are worse than Drake fans when it comes to this.

I said yesterday that people that I follow on social media didn't like the track and brehs said I was lying.

When in history have 100% of the people ever rocked with something?

Yall want everybody to like everything that Kendrick does and that ain't the way this works and I say that as a Kenny fan. Yall are disgusting.

This is why that "K Thot" moniker is sticking to yall right now.

Crumple

All Star
Daps