Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Hit Em Up is better than Ether too while I'm at it.

I know y'all like to act like Nas is the only rapper to ever rap outside of Lupe Fiasco.

But it needs to be stated.

I swear the entirety of Hip-Hop and all of these diss tracks ever dropped just get wiped off the
board so we can talk about Stillmatic and Blueprint until the servers die on this website.

You can play that shyt TO THIS DAY and people will recite it word for word in just about any setting.
This thread isnt about any old diss, its about Drake getting cooked.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I have no dog in this fight , I don’t hardly listen to none of these nikkas

Kendrick winning easily. One verse had cole & drake make whole songs :dead:

Euphoria better than anything drake dropped & lyrically better . These goofies need to stay in their lane saying gay shyt ,pause & giggling like kids

Daps
:lolbron:Drake’s next track most definitely is going to go after Dot’s pro blackness. Dot’s wife complexion, that white girl saying nikka on stage at his show, the movie he’s making with the South Park creators, Dot cheating on his wife, and his Ferguson comments.

I'm still saying that Drake needs to title his next track "Nxgga" or even "untitled" like Nas did. :wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This breakdown is garbage and clearly biased. Like they're looking for a reason to have Drake up. Listen to the reasons they're giving.

1. Saying it took too long to come out so it doesn't hit right.
2. Saying it's too long.
3. Saying they expect good lyrics from Kendrick so it didn't do anything for them actually having good lyrics.
4. Didn't say anything to make people look at Drake different (I could see this one).

To me it's still the early phases of the beef and nobody has went for the knockout punch yet. If comparing it to the Nas/Jay beef Euphoria is bringing it to the Takeover phase of it. Nothing too too disrespectful, getting a few disses off but nothing killer yet.

IT IS TOO LONG BREAUGH.

SHOULD HAVE REMOVED THE FILLER
AND MADE IT 3 MIN

:devil:
:evil:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Someone tell me how drake a bad father

It's a reach.

Same with the stuff about the women Drake dated. Rihanna ain't a real woman now?

Kendrick stans just need a savior and we're clearly ready to latch onto anything he said even if it was some J Cole "your discography is trash" level of reaching.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
When's the last time Drake did an interview with a Black person here?

Elliot Wilson and B Dot
drake plays his games by just praising everyone to keep them in his back pocket, to shyt on them if necessary at some point by saying he helped them. bigger than just media. But yeah, he sticks to the whites for interviews.