Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick just doesn’t know how to make enjoyable songs.

His flow is trash, voice changes are corny and he can’t stay on a beat. Even the energy on the track wasn’t there. When you’re trying to diss somebody, people need to believe you actually want the smoke. Kendrick sounded like he wanted to invite Drake over for some sea moss bean soda.

Despite what you think about his lyrics, all of that matters.

Yeah, I hate his voice/voices

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
At the end of the day we care more about the culture. You just underscored what Dot said about Drake cosplaying. Hip hop is in us, not on us.
You should be happy that a Canadian is keeping this culture alive. That American J cole folded like a lawn chair and drake stepped up and put his foot on kennys neck.

Everyone sees drake when they need a hit

Pay homage

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I THINK MOST OBJECTIVE PPL
FEEL THIS WAY
WHEN WE TAKE THE STAN WARS
OUT OF IT.

STANS OF EACH SIDE IS
AUTOMATICALLY GONNA SAY
THEIR TRACK IS FIRE AND
THE OTHER SIDES TRACK IS WEAK
SO IT MUDDIES EVERYTHING UP.

BOTH TRACKS ARE GOOD.
NEITHER ARE CLASSIC NOR ETHER.

:devil:
:evil:

That’s pretty much where it’s at

Neither track was the most amazing thing ever and both will probably be forgotten pretty soon but they were good efforts to keep the beef going.

The problem here is this forum is primarily :flabbynsick: 40+ year olds who HATE Drake so combined with recency bias they will make Euphoria bigger than what it is.

Honestly both tracks are about equal. Push ups was a better song, Euphoria has more entertaining content. It’s a good battle.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread isnt about any old diss, its about Drake getting cooked.
True.

I just really feel like this diss is a hall of famer diss.

Over 8 million plays in less than 24 hours.
Hundreds of thousands of breakdowns.
All kinds of commentary.

It's like whenever this dude drops a record and shakes the industry a cottage industry
of influencers pops up around the songs.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I can't take yall seriously because if somebody says they like Euphoria, yall are like "see! Told you!"

And if somebody says they don't like Euphoria, yall are like "they're lying, they're getting paid"

Man yall suck all the fun out of this with this obvious stanning that you do and Kendrick fans are worse than Drake fans when it comes to this.

I said yesterday that people that I follow on social media didn't like the track and brehs said I was lying.

When in history have 100% of the people ever rocked with something?

Yall want everybody to like everything that Kendrick does and that ain't the way this works and I say that as a Kenny fan. Yall are disgusting.

This is why that "K Thot" moniker is sticking to yall right now.
“Y’all”

I was clowning Kendrick dikkriders for moving goalposts when push ups dropped. I thought push ups was fire.. euphoria is better and the disses hit harder. I still think Drake can respond with something better considering they’re both still holding back. I still think push ups is a more enjoyable listen as a standalone song disses aside. Same thing with takeover/ether(no I’m not comparing them to that level)

That being said, I am not taking the opinions of drakes WELL DOCUMENTED INDUSTRY FRIENDS saying he’s up right now because a diss track didn’t reveal anything new when the example they used is a fukking Camron diss record where he calls 50 cent a snitch in 100 different ways. And that nikka is my favorite rapper of all time.

Please use that Kendrick stan rhetoric with somebody else.. if u don’t like euphoria or felt underwhelmed cool, give actual logical talking points that make sense instead of throwing dumb shyt at the wall that can easily be refuted.

Daps
I don’t understand why people are automatically dismissing this track by comparing it to diss tracks from 20-30+ years ago. When people say it’s not as good as such and such, why not? We’re automatically gonna be biased towards are favorite artists from the 90s and the era we grew up in, but that doesn’t mean this is wack. Let’s be real, for those who ARE disappointed, there was nothing Kendrick could’ve made that would’ve caused you to give him props anyway.

Man I wanted that Heart Pt 2 energy. The reason I dont listen to Dot anymore is cause that boy aint hungry no more. Everything I hear from him sounds like he's phoning it in. Even on Euphoria. I was hopeful that breh was gonna reach down for that dog but nope, more rhymes that it don't even sound like his heart is really in. Imma start calling him anti depressant Kenny cause breh be sounding monotone all the time to me now.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Hit Em Up is better than Ether too while I'm at it.

I know y'all like to act like Nas is the only rapper to ever rap outside of Lupe Fiasco.

But it needs to be stated.

I swear the entirety of Hip-Hop and all of these diss tracks ever dropped just get wiped off the
board so we can talk about Stillmatic and Blueprint until the servers die on this website.

You can play that shyt TO THIS DAY and people will recite it word for word in just about any setting.

Nah. Lmao at a diss track with half of its contribution from the Outlawz being better than Ether.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Dipset literally just gave Drake a Diplomats chain when he brought them out during the show at the Apollo.

Drake been showing love to Mase for years.

I fukk with Cam, Mase (pause x2), and the show, but they not exactly unbiased.
Yall keep moving the goal posts first its why yall posting random peoples dislike for the record...then i post a rapper amd now its hes biased. Whrn drake was winning on polls its bots...smh yall gotta accept that some people just feel drake is better.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
:lolbron:Drake’s next track most definitely is going to go after Dot’s pro blackness. Dot’s wife complexion, that white girl saying nikka on stage at his show, the movie he’s making with the South Park creators, Dot cheating on his wife, and his Ferguson comments.
I agree but it aint gonna stick. Dot really put work in the streets. Whatever he say in rap beef is make-believe :ehh: