Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That “too lyrical” has been the sentiment of ire I’ve noticed from crodies. It really makes me wonder what they expected from a Kendrick Lamar diss track.
Fam when did it become ok too say someone is too lyrical especially in a diss track. I bet half of these people was on Lupe hard when he was going at Royce.

Did this stance shift when rappers went from drug dealers to drug addicts? I guess simping and tricking is cool too? What’s next we going to start saying sloppy seconds is better than hitting it first? Where does it end

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Just like how you Americans were mad when he dropped pushups yall were furious and all these raopers coming at drake shows how furious americans are that this Canadian has been styling on you nikkas and fukkin your bytches for over a decade. Thats why you mad

might be the most delusional post ive come across in my short time here

:dead:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The industry prob doesn't like dot cause he doesn't play the media game like drake

Neither does Drake but I agree there are industry people who simply don't fukk with Kendrick. Also I wouldn't call Ak, Mal, Rory etc the industry. They're dikk riders, and they're clearly being given access to OVO in exchange for nice words. It's an interesting play, not gonna lie. And in an era where the only thing that matters is engagement/clicks/views, you are guaranteed that the biggest influencers can just react to whatever you do with astonishment in order to convince people you won. Even the Kendrick reactions yesterday play into this, to be fair. Listening to a track while going "meh" isn't going to bring in the views or go viral.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I remember reading in the Push Ups thread how the OGs will help determine a winner...Gillie comes out saying the Kenny diss is lowkey trash, Cam and Mase say Drake is winning...but nikkas on the Coli feel otherwise

There's no objectivity in the world today...if Drake drops some heat later this week, OGs will be objective and the coli will say it's trash lol

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Fam when did it become ok too say someone is too lyrical especially in a diss track. I bet half of these people was on Lupe hard when he was going at Royce.

Did this stance shift when rappers went from drug dealers to drug addicts? I guess simping and tricking is cool too? What’s next we going to start saying sloppy seconds is better than hitting it first? Where does it end
Ever since it became acceptable to have ghostwriters or “assistance”, the stance completely shifted. Writing is secondary now, wordplay doesn’t mean shyt apparently.

If you don’t have a line to make a TikTok challenge to, :camby:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Kendrick just doesn’t know how to make enjoyable songs.

His flow is trash, voice changes are corny and he can’t stay on a beat. Even the energy on the track wasn’t there. When you’re trying to diss somebody, people need to believe you actually want the smoke. Kendrick sounded like he wanted to invite Drake over for some sea moss bean soda.

Despite what you think about his lyrics, all of that matters.
Ain’t you been saying this for years

You’re just loud and wrong

Music is not some thing where everyone likes the same shyt

If you don’t like it, cool

But acting like there’s something objective about your opinion is silly

Daps
I remember reading in the Push Ups thread how the OGs will help determine a winner...Gillie comes out saying the Kenny diss is lowkey trash, Cam and Mase say Drake is winning...but nikkas on the Coli feel otherwise

There's no objectivity in the world today...if Drake drops some heat later this week, OGs will be objective and the coli will say it's trash lol

Cam loves Drake after the Dipset love he showed few years back. Obvious he was going to ride with him

There were some that thought Takeover > Ether. It is what it is but majority of us knew the truth, even as Jay stans we knew Nas had it.