Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Im not reading these paragraphs breh :mjlol: just say you want it to be one way but its the other way
I literally don’t have a side in this I have posts criticizing Kendrick dikkriders for moving goalposts after push ups dropped too, a good diss is a good diss and I don’t respect anybody who can’t be objective because they’re dikkriders who have narratives to push and relationships to protect… but ok keep latching onto drakes industry friends compromised opinions in your ovo echo chamber.. the rest of the world knows he got bodied

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
The Canadians are mad on twitter :laff:
Just like how you Americans were mad when he dropped pushups yall were furious and all these raopers coming at drake shows how furious americans are that this Canadian has been styling on you nikkas and fukkin your bytches for over a decade. Thats why you mad

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Kendrick cooked him. I'm not even a fan of the ridiculous Kendrick worship people do but he torched Drake. Anyone in denial is not a hip hop fan, they're a drake fan. Also, where's burger king and wendy's? It was all fun and games back in 2015, I don't see any of these corporations participating in this particular beef now that Aubrey is getting his entire persona dissected.:sas2:

You aint see Meriam Webster dictionary get at MTV to nominate Euphoria as Video of The Year:russ:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Man I am sick of these so called hip hop experts not being able to admit they are biased.

I get it some people don’t like Kendrick and the way he raps or the sound of his voice. But just because some of us don’t like they about him. His fanbase loves what he does and his music is targeted at them.

Comparing this generation to the 90’s-2000’s era is unfair because NONE of these dudes can hold a candle to those guys but that doesn’t mean we can’t appreciate what the current gen does good. This was a good diss record from one of the top guys from this generation. He rapped exactly the way his fans expected.

Saying it's too lyrical and dense would have gotten you laughed out the room in the 90’s but now it’s cool to say? Really? Really?:gucci:
That “too lyrical” has been the sentiment of ire I’ve noticed from crodies. It really makes me wonder what they expected from a Kendrick Lamar diss track.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Just like how you Americans were mad when he dropped pushups yall were furious and all these raopers coming at drake shows how furious americans are that this Canadian has been styling on you nikkas and fukkin your bytches for over a decade. Thats why you mad
Only nikkas from Canada allowed to dikkride like this. He is yall president.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick just doesn’t know how to make enjoyable songs.

His flow is trash, voice changes are corny and he can’t stay on a beat. Even the energy on the track wasn’t there. When you’re trying to diss somebody, people need to believe you actually want the smoke. Kendrick sounded like he wanted to invite Drake over for some sea moss bean soda.

Despite what you think about his lyrics, all of that matters.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
All this Cease and Desist FUKKERY behind the scenes poliTricks is exactly how these Bloodsuckers operate in spaces THEY Takeover:hhh::mjpls::ld::scusthov:

What Ross Diss and now K Dot Diss said basically Aubrey sent out two "Cease and Desist" to French and "Like That" allegedly. Pac's Estate sending him one ended up being some karma.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I been telling yall :sas2: