SO IT MUDDIES EVERYTHING UP.

BOTH TRACKS ARE GOOD.
NEITHER ARE CLASSIC NOR ETHER.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

I’m not taking anybody from dipsets opinion on anything regarding Drake seriously and mase is in that same boat.

Drake has paid homage to them several times in his career, he spent his whole NWTS era dikkriding mase and he basically worships cam and they’re good friends who have done business with each other before. I say this as a nikka named spacelysprockets, Cam is my goat but I see the bs from a mile away.

Mase used “Curtis” as the bar of diss tracks that euphoria didn’t reach, because Kendrick didn’t say anything about Drake that wasn’t already said and it didn’t make him walk away looking at Drake differently.. so what was said on Curtis that we didn’t hear from Ja or The Lox or Game? He spent the track calling him a snitch and the most memorable part of it was the way he yelled his real name. And I think Curtis is a fire diss but using that as the reason why Kendrick’s didn’t hit is contradictory, people are moving goalposts for Drake to keep their relationship with him.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I’m not taking anybody from dipsets opinion on anything regarding Drake seriously and mase is in that same boat.

Drake has paid homage to them several times in his career, he spent his whole NWTS era dikkriding mase and he basically worships cam and they’re good friends who have done business with each other before. I say this as a nikka named spacelysprockets, Cam is my goat but I see the bs from a mile away.

Mase used “Curtis” as the bar of diss tracks that euphoria didn’t reach, because Kendrick didn’t say anything about Drake that wasn’t already said and it didn’t make him walk away looking at Drake differently.. so what was said on Curtis that we didn’t hear from Ja or The Lox or Game? He spent the track calling him a snitch and the most memorable part of it was the way he yelled his real name. And I think it’s a fire diss but using that as the reason why Kendrick’s didn’t hit is contradictory, people are moving goalposts for Drake to keep their relationship with him.
Im not reading these paragraphs breh :mjlol: just say you want it to be one way but its the other way

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This doesn’t even make sense lol.

We just heard Kendrick do a direct tear down of his persona, did we not listen to the same record?

Did Kendrick not dismiss his blackness, his ability as a father, his questionable choice in women, his lack of self, his corny nature,

The most scathing things Nas said was fukk Jay Z, you a p*ssy, you hate women and you copied Biggie.

Somehow it sounds like you’re penalizing the complexities even though all of it is done simultaneously with a direct approach.

The only thing I could possibly think is you WANT Kendrick to long talk about said various issues I mentioned because it can’t be from an exposal perspective since Nas didn’t do that (the foxy line doesn’t count) and it can’t be from anything vicious cuz 36 in a karate class and tae-bo hoe ain’t really the hill you want to stand on.

It just sounds like you hold Ether near and dear to your heart and don’t want anything compared to it so you’re going to hold personal nitpicks as a reason why you can’t judge the two and that’s dumb.

It has the impact, it’s doing the numbers, I didn’t say it is Ether 2.0 but you can absolutely hold it in the same sentence.

People don’t wanna say it cuz they don’t wanna get scoffed at but we can listen to both records and it’s clear as day.
Man I am sick of these so called hip hop experts not being able to admit they are biased.

I get it some people don’t like Kendrick and the way he raps or the sound of his voice. But just because some of us don’t like they about him. His fanbase loves what he does and his music is targeted at them.

Comparing this generation to the 90’s-2000’s era is unfair because NONE of these dudes can hold a candle to those guys but that doesn’t mean we can’t appreciate what the current gen does good. This was a good diss record from one of the top guys from this generation. He rapped exactly the way his fans expected.

Saying it's too lyrical and dense would have gotten you laughed out the room in the 90’s but now it’s cool to say? Really? Really?:gucci: