Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It's a good jab back. Anyone acting like this is anything significantly better than what Drake did is dikk riding tho. They both threw solid jabs.
That’s my whole point with this. nikkas throwing jabs
:heh:

I remember when rappers used to try to end nikkas with one song

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
drake stans once again proving they either don’t like rap/hip-hop or deficient in brain cells i see.

calling this shyt boring exposes you into something else.

Breh it's pure copium. Kendrick gave us like different era's of Kendrick just to murder Drake off of a body blow track. Trust, Kenny not done :picard:

If I were Drake, I would just fall back in some IG p*ssy, because this is a inside hit. They're trying to get his ass off the paint. The only way of rebounding is if Lupe becomes the masked man in this fukkery.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I always like to chronicle my first listen reactions:

-it started slow. I was waiting for it to be more personal
-he caught fire in the middle and started cooking him. :pachaha: There’s a LOOOOT of specifics that speak directly to what the masses think of Drake’s questionable status in the culture
-I had a liiiiitle bit of that Ether feeling where I’m on the edge of seat with the :gladbron: face
-Overall it’s (obviously) better than Push Ups
- Better bars, better production, better beat. I could see this one getting radio play too if it wasn’t so long
-My only disappointment is he didn’t go nuclear and get a lil more personal/specific, with the Millie Brown and young girls

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Diss was cool. It does sound like Kenny might have more shyt in the tank. He didn’t even address the pedo/grooming shyt.

Diss wasn’t a knockout punch type shyt but I don’t know what else Drake could say though? What more ammo does Drake really have for Kendrick?
Exactly why address an allegation, just address shyt that’s true..