Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Yeah this is real hate that might go the street if the Canadian pop star tells his goons to crash out. Sad to say think somebody random might really die off this summer Cole made a smart move.
:russ:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Sounds more like a warning than a beg

On some "Keep it rap" or I will violate you in real life shyt. Drake gotta come to LA, Kendrick never gotta go to Canada.

Wait what? LA Where Tekashi 69 Walked the streets of LA and even went to Nipsey Mural after he was making fun of his passing untouched? the Same LA where Keefe D walked for 30 years Telling ANYONE who would listen that he had something to do with 2Pac's murder..... that LA is the one you saying Drake wont be able to visit?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I hope he does, maybe I’m just getting old but I ain’t really looking for 4/5/6 replies from both of them. This has been fun but it ain’t that interesting
Yea realistically I don't know what fans are expecting

These nikkas can't really just write about each other every month until someone's career "ends" :dead:

People just gotta chill with the "timer" talk.

End of the day people still want albums from these nikkas they can't just write poems for each other instead of working forreal

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
2nd play though. This is a solid reply. I hope everyone else shuts the fukk up so we can enjoy the main event now.

Now let’s run it back *hits replay* :unimpressed:

nikkas been in shambles for 3 weeks.. so you know Kenny fans gonna think this is nuclear :mjlol:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Diss was cool. It does sound like Kenny might have more shyt in the tank. He didn’t even address the pedo/grooming shyt.

Diss want a knockout punch type shyt but I don’t know what else Drake could say though? What more ammo does Drake really have for Kendrick?
I don't think he wanted to unload the full clip yet.

Probably waiting to see what Drake does in response.