Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yerrr Kendrick sonned him on multiple levels

This also sounds like a jab. If I were Drake I'd try to think of an exit strategy that'll save face. We can see Kendrick actually knows how to write a diss track. I've only heard the song once but I can remember 20 vs 1 1 vs 20 line, sexy redd two b1tches line, the you dohnt knw nutten baut daht lines, 2pac spinning in his grave line, we don't wanna hear you say nicca no more line and the you don't like women lines are all stuck in my head. It's lowkey very catchy and well crafted.

Drake. Leave him alone. Seriously.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm realizing I don't personally enjoy Kendrick anymore. The goofy voices, the flow and the cadence just doesn't do it for me even when what he has to say is scathing. It's not trash but it just doesn't sound good. I never want to hear Euphoria ever again. It's not good music.

Maybe I'm crazy but I can cut on Hit Em Up, Takeover, No Vaseline, Dre Day, Back to Back, 2nd Round KO, Real Muthaphukkin Gs, B*tch In Yoo, Against All Odds, Long Kiss Goodnight and ride around to them like they're actual songs despite being scathing diss tracks as well.
So Drake voice turns u on

Just say that