Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I'm realizing I don't personally enjoy Kendrick anymore. The goofy voices, the flow and the cadence just doesn't do it for me even when what he has to say is scathing. It's not trash but it just doesn't sound good. I never want to hear Euphoria ever again. It's not good music.

Maybe I'm crazy but I can cut on Hit Em Up, Takeover, No Vaseline, Dre Day, Back to Back, 2nd Round KO, Real Muthaphukkin Gs, B*tch In Yoo, Against All Odds, Long Kiss Goodnight and ride around to them like they're actual songs despite being scathing diss tracks as well.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He gone be in trouble if Drake has a track ready, that sound like a hit and some good disses. He better have a second record. I don’t think will move people like the coli thinks.

It’s not because of bars but the sound
He obviously has more breh. The whole thing was threats

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Sounds more like a warning than a beg

On some "Keep it rap" or I will violate you in real life shyt. Drake gotta come to LA, Kendrick never gotta go to Canada.
For sure. I just can't picture Kendrick being really bothered by anything, just annoyed, and seeing how Drake moves, he is going to take that as weakness, and step in some shyt, smh, he so corny and insecure.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diss was cool. It does sound like Kenny might have more shyt in the tank. He didn’t even really address the pedo/grooming shyt.

Diss wasn’t a knockout punch type shyt but I don’t know what else Drake could say though? What more ammo does Drake really have for Kendrick?

Last edited:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Drake before the beat switch...
giphy.gif

Drake after the beat switch...
ECtw.gif