Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
See, that's something I'm not feelin about this. He don't wanna take it personal but he clearly don't fukk with him. Which one is it? Pusha T was WAYYYY firmer on where he stood compared to Kendrick.
That’s why I think that bar is a bluff and he’s trying to bait Drake so he can land the knockout :patrice:

Either way Kendrick is the superior rapper so he dictates the pace and energy of this feud, if Drake drops his bomb then Kendrick will drop his after and that’s that, Drake’s team needs to tread carefully here, this feels like Kendrick setting up a land mine

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly why address an allegation, just address shyt that’s true..
I mean, it ain’t really an allegation. Drake texting teenage girls is a fact.

But even if it wasn’t, the Kendrick’s wife smashing a bodyguard is also an allegation but Drake addressed that. Seems like fair game.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I’m a much bigger Kendrick fan than Drake but this is just ehh to me so far. I think he overrapped instead of letting some of the lines breath more. I’ll hold final judgment until I can play it on something that’s not my phone.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diss was cool. It does sound like Kenny might have more shyt in the tank. He didn’t even address the pedo/grooming shyt.

Diss wasn’t a knockout punch type shyt but I don’t know what else Drake could say though? What more ammo does Drake really have for Kendrick?
He can't run back to Kendrick is short because it was weak the first time.