Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but legally him DMing doesn't mean he fukked her unless it got super explicit in the DMs. If they call him Pedo he could sue them and they would have to show he either fukked or tried to fukk and the facts are in the n the plaintiff favor so they couldn't expect to win with implications it would have to be explicit.

I ain't saying he isn't creepy, but I also don't know if dudes will come out and say he didn't it either. We see from Ross v. 50 you can end up fukked up if you go to far.
Facts.

I dont think anybody gonna ever explicitly say Drake is pedo because most likely there is no actual evidence of that. And then lawyers enter the rap beef, and lawyers are like 01 Nas when they enter beef. They win decisively

Maybe somebody like Freak Mill is dumb enough to outright say it without proof but rappers with actual intelligence will steer clear of that.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.

What the actual fukk?! No one is gonna read this for your "joke" breh wtf

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Drake beat him to the punch and told us exactly what he was gon say so the “messing wit lil girls” lines don’t really hit…Even the Canadian lines was just ehhh
being a pedo doesnt hit to you if a pedo admits it?

yall are insane

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
0c0b7b03-4b18-4942-bfd0-3459a1de7c44_text.gif

"Everybody from 313 admit you're pedo with me" :sitdown::scust:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
To all yall saying Kendrick sayin the same shyt as other rappers.....what new angles could he possibly have come at him with?

Him jinxing sports teams? Getting his woman took by Ja? His gambling addiction?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree this is comparable to ether. Disses like hit em up, takeover no Vaseline were just straight forward fukk you, your gay, your fake , ill kill you, I'm more popular than you, I have more money than you, I have more hits than you....type of disses

Ether, like this song takes a passive aggressive approach in their attack. On one hand it's like kendrick saying hey dude it's not that serious your just not me, on the other end he fully disrespect drake personally and discredits his entire career. Then just like ether kendrick attempts to fukk with drake about things he figures a successful mix breed rap artist would struggle with. Then say things out loud you know everyone thinking but just don't say it.

When kendrick breaks down drake trying to fit in and his struggles with not being black enough, that was the equivalent to the scared to smile they called you ugly?

Kendrick and nas attempt to explain why these guys have a thing against women.

The talk about drake not knowing how father hood feels, that was his "what you think you getting girls now cause of your looks" moment.

So it's very comparable. Only difference is, I don't think the beat fits the impact of the diss. A better beat would have set this shyt off the rails. Whereas ether beat was fire and we knew it as soon as it came on.
it's funny cause I keep saying I'm getting Ether vibes from this... not from the diss standpoint, but from the angle Kendrick took. I honestly think that, like "Ether", he doesn't even have to reply back should Drake choose to reply.... It was like a mic drop... Hoping Drake don't go out like Blueprint 2

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Anyway on first listen it was obviously more personal and serious than any track, better than push up bra and def better than the AI shyt.

I get wanting more, but while I wouldn’t call this a warning shot, it’s not designed to be a knockout. It’s a pace setter, hard enough to be a deterrent.

Could Drake top this song in particular? He could in a way, he could pick a better beat and up the ante but if he does he’s fukked. He will open himself up to more than the what he faced with the Pusha situation.

J Prince diatribe incoming

:pachaha:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We seein Aubrey get Ja Rule'd by real rap :russ:
If Drake is smart he's backing away from this. There's no path for him to win the war. He'll get more meme bars and white boy humor off while Kendrick exposes him as an intruder in hip hop culture and damages his credibility until it's undeniable.