Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm realizing I don't personally enjoy Kendrick anymore. The goofy voices, the flow and the cadence just doesn't do it for me even when what he has to say is scathing. It's not trash but it just doesn't sound good. I never want to hear Euphoria ever again. It's not good music.

Maybe I'm crazy but I can cut on Hit Em Up, Takeover, No Vaseline, Dre Day, Back to Back, 2nd Round KO, Real Muthaphukkin Gs, B*tch In Yoo, Against All Odds, Long Kiss Goodnight and ride around to them like they're actual songs despite being scathing diss tracks as well.
That's the biggest difference between modern diss tracks and older ones. The old joints were really good songs on their own even if you ignore the diss lines. I halfway forget that Dollaz + Sense is a diss track. The song is just great.

That being said, I liked Euphoria better than most modern disses. Especially the beat in the first minute.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Maaan I’m so mad. The slow flow on the teddy P is flawless. The transition into the turn up is flawless The middle part on is flawless

The only flaw with this song is those first couple of bars after the first beat switch has a lot of filler. If he would have taken that out and this song is closer to 5 min, it’s a classic
Nah those filler bars are called a misdirection. Every great diss had some. Give your opponent a slight sense of relief to think you're coming light then pull the rug out. You gotta come with general bars before you get direct.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dms leaked years ago of himin millie bobbie nriwns dms years ago when she was barely getting started on Stranger things. It's been out there but media buries how he's been moving :hhh:
Yeah but legally him DMing doesn't mean he fukked her unless it got super explicit in the DMs. If they call him Pedo he could sue them and they would have to show he either fukked or tried to fukk and the facts are in the n the plaintiff favor so they couldn't expect to win with implications it would have to be explicit.

I ain't saying he isn't creepy, but I also don't know if dudes will come out and say he didn't it either. We see from Ross v. 50 you can end up fukked up if you go to far.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.
You a fukking pedo. If that was my daughter I would kill you.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I work at hospital night shift and this dude decides drop while I am sleeping lol. 169 pages, can I get a recap?
drake-degrassi.gif

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Nah y’all seem to not understand. “Friendly fade” as in thus far, this is just me and you rappin, the minute you try to make good on your threat for coming at my family or lying in my name I’m not only exposing you but we also getting into some street shyt.

He stepped it up from gossip girl childish insults and is telling him you either make good on that threat or stfu.
Drake mentioned his wife name. So save the bullshyt. Get to it. And it’s looking like Kendrick ace in the hole is the pedo gossipy shyt. Just like the abs line. they both doing the same shyt. If u gon imply dude a pedo.It’s no turning back. Put it on record in bar form.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like that Kendrick said he's ready to go more rounds not that it's a one and done like Eminem. He's still baiting. Once we get some angry bars from Drake that's when he's getting smoked and his hip hop credibility ruined.