Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Oh and for those who care about the input of flabby, gossipy, feet-in-the-air while butt nekkid in chatrooms ass, gay blackmail generals, Wack100 said that Kendrick lost and the diss was weak.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Might be reaching but naming it euphoria alludes to him being happy and in a state of bliss because Drake shyt back. Am I tripping?

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

that site is trash anyways...they haven't made it better but just added more ads and bells and whistles...especially when a song just comes out and it's rush hour, that is the worst, especially for diss songs where you have to fend off the stans on throwaway accounts from the other fanbase trying to downplay or distort the narrative in the annotations

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
it's funny cause I keep saying I'm getting Ether vibes from this... not from the diss standpoint, but from the angle Kendrick took. I honestly think that, like "Ether", he doesn't even have to reply back should Drake choose to reply.... It was like a mic drop... Hoping Drake don't go out like Blueprint 2

Nas replied to Blueprint 2 though.

“The Gift and The Curse? F U C K that shyt/the first you’ll be last/i’m the man’s man, the rapper’s rapper/G-O-D S-O-N they’ll be none after/I was scarface and Jay was Manolo/ it hurt me when I had to kill him and his whole squad for dolo