the bay/norcal
He scared of J. Prince too, that's why he talking like that
48CZUY6.gif

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Cole grew up around Black folks, knew his black father, had a black step father.

Drake had a Barmitzfa and didn’t talk to his dad till he wanted to be a rapper.

:francis:

And that's why I brought up Logic, because he had that same experience as Cole yet gets the same hate Drake does

Why is that?

Cause they don't like them and they are weaponizing "he-he-he ain't black enough" to use as ammo to discredit who they are

Yall so transparent

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not sure what y’all expect from this beef. Kendrick don’t like this nikka on he’s some corny fake guy, only so much you’re gonna get out of that. It ain’t street, if ain’t personal issues they can dig into…I always expected this to just be some I don’t like you as a rapper shyt and that’s what we got. If that’s not entertaining enough, y’all should go back to the quavo/Chris brown beef

Some of these dudes just wanna hear about what IG thot some other man is hittin :mjlol: Straight fakkits lol

Daps
Drake did less shows than Kendrick but go off

I get what you're saying but he did 2 separate tours in 2023, like Joe and them said on the Pod. It's a little strange that he went back on the road at the end of 2023 but it's not a big deal I guess, it's still money in his pockets