Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Yes it does

It explains why many people see Drake as a FRAUD among OTHER reasons

No yall don't, yall didn't like Drake because he was singing soft rapping nikka, achieved a lot of success in hip-hop, and anything he did or now does yall look at it through a microscope to point to reasons why you dislike him

When from the beginning it's always been just hate.

Transparent as fukk.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Unless they are willing to take the gloves off they can stop at this point.

Nobody needs another round of “you know who did what with you know who…..”

We need “condoms on baby seats” or these dudes should just move on.

None of the stan’s were swayed, people still saying the same shyt they said weeks ago.
Why do y’all hate hip hop ?

Let these nikkas rap got damm .

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And that's why I brought up Logic, because he had that same experience as Cole yet gets the same hate Drake does

Why is that?

Cause they don't like them and they are weaponizing "he-he-he ain't black enough" to use as ammo to discredit who they are

Yall so transparent
I don’t know anything about logic to say either way.

What i will say is that he seems more authentically himself as opposed to the shape shifting Drake does.

So i wouldn’t put them in the same boat either. Unless logic got some glaring aint-black shyt in his past i would agree people probably just hating on him :yeshrug”

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Already told y'all. It wasn't gonna be about the topics. It was gonna be about the execution. Yea we already know a lot of the things Kendrick touched on. It's the way he delivered them lines that's gonna make it vicious. But y'all don't get it.

"It ain't 20v1, it's 1v20 if I gotta smack nikkas that write wit you":picard:

So glad he crushed that lame ass 20v1 bullshyt :mjlol:
And this my issue I think he did a bad job of actually delivering his disses, someone like Jay does a much better job with wordplay as well as execution. Even push we ain't fukk with story of addion cause it was some lyrical shyt, I fukked with it cause how he vulgar it was stated. Delivery is important in battle rap, prob more important than content

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
nikka all I heard for the last month is "it's not going there", "oh, this ain't that kinda beef", "it's just competition"

You know how shyt end up going there? Just like this.

Talking tough on records, egos get involved, you got ppl telling you to keep the same energy or you said it was this when you see him.

Rapping is cool, but you can't threaten ppl and then be surprised when it goes there.

Words have power, you can speak things into existence.
Drake tried to get Pusha T touched and no threats were made

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Kendrick did a worldwide tour, his first outing in over 5 years. Drake has lived on tour more so. But whatever :yeshrug:

It was the exact same. The all a blur tour was his first NA tour in 5 years.

82 shows and $215 million gross from July to October 2023 (3 months) and second leg was February to April 2024 (3 months) so 6 months total.

Big steppers tour was from June 22 up to end of March 2024 so almost 2 years total with 104 shows, 4 legs and grossing $110 million

How exactly did he tour more?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Live from Toronto

NIKE.jpg

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Can't believe this nikka just defended Drake asking a girl how old she is, she says 17, and he says "Why do you look like that", and then proceeds to kiss her after knowing her age and saying he dont want to go to jail. But it's "nothing" to you, some of you nikkas need to be locked up or put on the watch list. :scust:

Yea I did, go see a therapist about your hatred of the 6god.