Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
john-cena-just-bring-it.gif

@MeachTheMonster @Lavish @CrimsonTider @CoolinInTheCut @BigMoneyGrip @Uno @Trap Soul @Rembrandt @BlackMafia @Da_Eggman @EzekelRAGE @Gangstar8 @Serphoenix
Jay-Z-so-so.gif

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
How is that video nothing? That shyt was weird af, and he been moving weird since. :scust:

Because all it is is an artist interacting with a fan, like I said, you got anything else explicit messages, dms, video?

Because anyone with a brain knows this is just you dudes trying to create a narrative.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And that’s the thing he might as well went there. He implied Drake a pedo and said he don’t know how to be a dad. if I’m drake I’m not thinking this a friendly fade. So I don’t understand why Kenny didn’t go for the killshot
That's cause these nikkas ain't got no Killshots. Just a bunch of huffin and puffin.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Already told y'all. It wasn't gonna be about the topics. It was gonna be about the execution. Yea we already know a lot of the things Kendrick touched on. It's the way he delivered them lines that's gonna make it vicious. But y'all don't get it.

"It ain't 20v1, it's 1v20 if I gotta smack nikkas that write wit you":picard:

So glad he crushed that lame ass 20v1 bullshyt :mjlol:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Tell the whole story

Weezy goes on to explain that it didn't happen while they were together, but it still made him angry. "As a man, honestly, that s--t hurt...and not because it was Drake. It could've been any man and it would've hurt the same. She said it happened way before we got together, but she just never told me."

It didn't seem like there was any lasting bad blood with Drizzy, as he's mentioned in good spirits again later in the memoir. Wayne just took the L and moved on. "As a man I'll admit that s--t really f--ked me up, but hey, f--k that ho! Love is blind, that's why I say make sure that bytch is a seeing-eye dog."
Lol Drake wasn't popping enough to be able to fukk WAYNES girl. Even if it is Tammi Torres.
I can't believe Wayne bought that shyt tho...

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
That nikkas a scumbag that fukk strippers raw.
He fukked Wayne girl when Wayne got locked up.
Fuuuuccckkkk that nikka forever.
He ain't yelled YM since Wayne was locked up.
fukk that nikka

Wayne has been and still is his IG profile Pic for some time. He always shows love to Wayne :francis: