Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Kendrick is funny with that Puff line. JCole jumped out the window to defend him when Puff tried to attack him after the Control verse came out :mjlol: . And this the thanks he gets :russ:

Conveniently leaving that story out though, I respect it:skip:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Unless they are willing to take the gloves off they can stop at this point.

Nobody needs another round of “you know who did what with you know who…..”

We need “condoms on baby seats” or these dudes should just move on.

None of the stan’s were swayed, people still saying the same shyt they said weeks ago.
And that’s the thing he might as well went there. He implied Drake a pedo and said he don’t know how to be a dad. if I’m drake I’m not thinking this a friendly fade. So I don’t understand why Kenny didn’t go for the killshot

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
IKR

It's sooo annoying

But modern hip hop culture is garbage

Folks going to war for Aubrey is already an L for them and they bringing the culture down further with them

Aubrey stans are an embarrassment

Breh I could give two peps about both camps, but on the real as a old flabby hip hop head, Kenny got this more ways than one. Yet, the grim reality is that heads going to downplay the truth bombs because of cadence and the track not going beyond the amount of time to warm up leftover toast :francis:

The dude literally disabled Drake from his scumbag ways, his morals, his character, his choice in women, and being a complete dirtbag to his child. But yet MOFOs will say the shyt was bland and the beef in the mud because Kendrick not doing See and Say choruses.

This is like the modern day Canibus/LL except Canbus actually is a part of the machine, instead of trying to fight it. I'm going to tell you how it's going to go down:

• Drake releases a viral tweet of Kenny saying or doing some deviant shyt (shaderoom gurrl tea babble)
  • Heads going to go :lupe:
  • Drake drops a "super ugly" reply with a former Kendrick friend or TDE crew member (because that's how evil the Canadian is)
  • Folks going to be the epitome of hypocrites and Julez'ing all over The Coli
  • Hip Hop will claim that Drake won the war because god forbid mic skills trumps bad business social media bullshyt
:manny: Signs with the times. I enjoyed the track and glad somebody put Drake in his place, but yeah the battle fitting to get ugly because OVO moves trifling.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Great summary... I def believe K DOT had the better round but the internet is chaos and there will be no winner unless a Pusha T like 'reveal' is delivered.. rap beef is kinda weird in this era. That said, Jay Z even dropped the condoms on the baby seat line and it didn't move the consensus away from Nas winning... Drake will likely come back and I think it will get dirty after that. Prob start getting into label politics, personal stories and accusations. It can end at round 1 really.
If Jay had said it on takeover it would have hit harder.

Dropping it after crying on the radio just came off as desperate and untactful to bring the baby into it after he got all lumped up.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They said Kendrick's girl is just light skinned, not biracial. And regardless, the Drake stuff has more to do with how he moves than *just* being biracial. Nobody has a problem with guys like Cole doing it, but Drake's relationship with his blackness is so shaky it looks funny in the light.
Facts, nobody is attacking drake for being mixed, they're pointing out that drake was raised as a Jewish white man and didn't care about having a connection with his black heritage until he became a rapper.

The cac is literally on camera with his cac friends turning his nose (👃:mjpls:) up at what he perceived to be black culture.