Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The song that's still first this moment on Rap Caviar, the biggest Rap Playlist on the biggest streaming service?

Why do fools need to make up storyline to support their takes when there are facts to use instead :francis:
In so many words you told me Drake has alot of fans. It Came and Went, IE nobody outside of his fanbase is really discussing it or thinking about it, after its initial release. Push Ups is a diss track, fool. Ether is still in the hip hop zeitgeist, even if you having heard it bumping in a club or a whip in 20yrs. Because its one of the goat diss track that lives on and is constantly discussed regardless of its actual replay value. Hell, Back 2 Back had more staying power and had puters puting and discussion for a longer period than Push Ups. Stop being foolish crodey. :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's cause these nikkas ain't got no Killshots. Just a bunch of huffin and puffin.

What killshots was on Ether or Takeover? I'm curious because ppl make it sound like careers were being ended or something. I thought "you are hiding a child" was a kill shot and then Drake got bigger. Neither of these dudes are gonna disappear because of a diss. We're just measuring who hitting harder. And between "you're 5 foot tall" and all the shyt Kendrick said....I gotta go with the latter too. And I think you do too lol.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Because all it is is an artist interacting with a fan, like I said, you got anything else explicit messages, dms, video?

Because anyone with a brain knows this is just you dudes trying to create a narrative.
Can't believe this nikka just defended Drake asking a girl how old she is, she says 17, and he says "Why do you look like that", and then proceeds to kiss her after knowing her age and saying he dont want to go to jail. But it's "nothing" to you, some of you nikkas need to be locked up or put on the watch list. :scust:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
what about your dearly beloved HAWGs?
UioaCin.jpg

DJK

All Star
Daps
Both Kendrick and Drake look goofy in this.
It's like they're making music to give youtubers content

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Unless they are willing to take the gloves off they can stop at this point.

Nobody needs another round of “you know who did what with you know who…..”

We need “condoms on baby seats” or these dudes should just move on.

None of the stan’s were swayed, people still saying the same shyt they said weeks ago.
It seems they’re both on the edge and just waiting for the other to jump off so each one could say “he made me go this far”.

Drake is emotional and will most likely be the one to jump. He also doesn’t know boundaries when it comes to a man’s woman.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
nikka Bob Marley is biracial. He still black. Yall gotta stop with this nonsense lol.

Bob Marley is biracial man like you initially stated

I mean you could say Bob Marley is more black than Drake is cause at least he came out of a black p*ssy

Drake came out of a white p*ssy and he is more white than he is black which shows in his personality