Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The way Kenny came in with all the accents and shyt that Drake been doin :mjlol: :mjlol: I'm :dead:
Oh shyt, that's what that was?

I don't listen to Drake so I thought that was Kendrick being extra.

Damm That gives the diss more points and makes it better cause I was calling his voice flips corny.

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
general audience might not understand a lot of these lines though, :ohhh:

rolli.png

:wow:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless they are willing to take the gloves off they can stop at this point.

Nobody needs another round of “you know who did what with you know who…..”

We need “condoms on baby seats” or these dudes should just move on.

None of the stan’s were swayed, people still saying the same shyt they said weeks ago.
Great summary... I def believe K DOT had the better round but the internet is chaos and there will be no winner unless a Pusha T like 'reveal' is delivered.. rap beef is kinda weird in this era. That said, Jay Z even dropped the condoms on the baby seat line and it didn't move the consensus away from Nas winning... Drake will likely come back and I think it will get dirty after that. Prob start getting into label politics, personal stories and accusations. It can end at round 1 really.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
half white mother/black father....hmmm....biracial

People like Cole.

They only care about that shxt when it's someone they don't like i.e. Drake & Logic.
Cole grew up around Black folks, knew his black father, had a black step father.

Drake had a Barmitzfa and didn’t talk to his dad till he wanted to be a rapper.

:francis:

Superstar
Daps
Objectively? by putting all bias aside, this is very, very good.

I’ve enjoyed almost all songs involved so far, even Cole’s. The only one that felt “lame” was the one feature AI PAC and Snoop. I like the content of this one the most. It makes push ups and the “freestyle” seem like silly, over-emotional reactions on some “what the fukk you gon do about it” shyt.

I’m too old to pick winners and losers, just enjoying the fukkery, shyt posting, and music. Looking forward to whatever comes next, regardless of how long it takes and how many writers have to contribute. I’m mostly hoping for another Ross song or two because that last shyt was funny lol.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I fukks with this. Drake gotta come back with something serious.

Cole better jump the fukk back in the ring and defend his damn self again. He got aired out badly :mjlol:

Kendrick retread a lot of Pusha talking points but the vitriol is real :wow: .

That line about soon as Drake step off the plane to LA, Kendrick people extorting him was :banderas:

@Travellin' Man @Realm-Breaker @JMD @humminbird @Cheese McNair

What yall think so far?

im completely out of the loop on ALL of this.

haven't been paying any attention to it