Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Since you have the number so much, he hasn’t had a hit since 2018 until he started dissing Drake lol

Last album didn’t have any hits
He just had a f*cking hit in 2021 off a guest verse. What universe do you live in?

Not to mention the record breaking tour for that last album that didn't "have any hits".

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIAA Certs

Digitial singles as a lead:
Lil Wayne - 92 million
Usher - 82.5 million

Albums:
Usher - 33 million
Lil Wayne - 25 million

Billboard

Hot 100 entries
Lil Wayne - 186
Kendrick - 75
Usher - 53 💀

Top 10s
Lil Wayne - 25
Usher - 18
Kendrick - 15

They don’t like facts in here. Just narratives.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Suck a dikk faggit I actually congratulated Kendrick AND pointed out a list of songs he can perform. Yall just some generational dikkriders I didn't even criticize Kendrick this whole thread.

lol

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just had a f*cking hit in 2021 off a guest verse. What universe do you live in?

Not to mention the record breaking tour for that last album that didn't "have any hits".
N95 was a hit it debuted at 3 on the billboard charts.

Davewhite

Pro
Daps
N95 was a hit it debuted at 3 on the billboard charts.
That doesn’t mean it’s a hit. Hits have staying power.

The Drake and SZA slime song debuted number one, but I can’t remember one word from it.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Bro retarded is thinking Kendrick Lamar is a popular artist that should be doing a super bowl.

The Internet has rotted y'all MFing brains.

To be honest lil Wayne would even be questionable because his reach is really just hip hop but he's still kind of a well known artist and been around forever.
So I could see it, especially being in his own town.

But rap artists in general would be a hard sell for a Superbowl. That Dre and Friends sht was one of the best ways to pull it off. But he brought out like 2 or 3 really big artist with him

nikka we've seen Janet Jackson, Beyonce, and Rihanna and a bunch of super well known craccaz do Superbowls ...now ur telling me Kendrick has reached that level of super stardom smh
There was just a SB halftime show with 50, Dre, Em, MJB, KENDRICK LAMAR, and Anderson Paak, so why are you surprised that Kendrick is getting the bill this year with what has transpired in the last couple of months? So yes, you are the one with brain damage in this thread. You’re basically throwing a bytchfit cause you obviously want to wave your hands in the air like a bad bytch to Mrs Officer and Lollipop.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was just a SB halftime show with 50, Dre, Em, MJB, KENDRICK LAMAR, and Anderson Paak, so why are you surprised that Kendrick is getting the bill this year with what has transpired in the last couple of months? So yes, you are the one with brain damage in this thread. You’re basically throwing a bytchfit cause you obviously want to wave your hands in the air like a bad bytch to Mrs Officer and Lollipop.

Is it fair to point out that the only difference between 2022 and now is 4 diss records from Kendrick aimed at you know who?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:You don’t have to downplay Wayne to big up Kendrick. Even Kendrick wouldn’t allow that bs. I can agree on Dot being the better performer. But discrediting Wayne’s legacy and achievements is crazy. And I haven’t been a Wayne Stan since N.C.
I don’t think to much nikkaz is discrediting that Wayne is a goat he’s influenced even Kendrick. I think the argument is that Wayne isn’t in the proper condition to headline a Super Bowl in 2025.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think to much nikkaz is discrediting that Wayne is a goat he’s influenced even Kendrick. I think the argument is that Wayne isn’t in the proper condition to headline a Super Bowl in 2025.
:ehh:Ok I can agree with this