Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I like Kendrick but he doesn’t have the hits to carry the SB like that. SB is for casual fans, Kendrick isn’t that big

This one doesn’t make sense, but hey he can rap “Not like us” 10x for his act or something idk

Edit: HITS not guts lol.

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get why people wanted Wayne to have his moment but since when has being a hometown artist mattered all that much for a SB halftime performer? Dre in LA was the exception, not the norm

Nevermind that the SB is a tourist event. Most of people the stadium aren’t even gonna be NO natives, it’s not like this is a Saints event.

Using this logic if the SB was in Houston next year would they have to pick Travis Scott or Beyonce to perform?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
The opinions on this let me know y'all don't know shyt about business. All the sponsors the NFL got and y'all want them to trust Wayne in 2025 over Kendrick?

Anybody that knows me know how I use to feel about Wayne, but snap out of it and get real.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Kendrick but he doesn’t have the guts to carry the SB like that. SB is for casual fans, Kendrick isn’t that big

This one doesn’t make sense, but hey he can rap “Not like us” 10x for his act or something idk
The crazy thing about this comment is have you seen this nikka perform? He’s killed every Grammy performance he’s done the nikka sounds just as good if not better live than he does on records. The nikka got tracks with U2, Taylor Swift, Weeknd, Beyonce and Rihanna if he wants to go that route. Plus his own shyt. Y’all nikkaz are crazy and hating saying this nikka can’t carry a Super Bowl.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Idk why people mad at Jay. At the end of the day if you’re Jay Z and you have this deal with the NFL, who do you trust more to not fukk this up ‘25 Wayne or ‘25 Kendrick
nikka are u not getting it? Jay don't fukk wit Drake, Jay don't fukk wit Nicki. And in turn it trickles down to Wayne. shyt was strategic nikka. Lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I get why people wanted Wayne to have his moment but since when has being a hometown artist mattered all that much for a SB halftime performer? Dre in LA was the exception, not the norm

Nevermind that the SB is a tourist event. Most of people the stadium aren’t even gonna be NO natives, it’s not like this is a Saints event.

Using this logic if the SB was in Houston next year would they have to pick Travis Scott or Beyonce to perform?
Ur insane. Wayne is a superstar and mad influential. 2 of the biggest artists this generation come from his team and he has mad stadium worthy joints he can perform.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Suck a dikk faggit I actually congratulated Kendrick AND pointed out a list of songs he can perform. Yall just some generational dikkriders I didn't even criticize Kendrick this whole thread.
dikk is always on your mind. No judgment from me though. It’s a more accepting world now. :hubie: