Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The global megastar as we know it is dying. The few that are left either have done the Superbowl or won't do it. Would Wayne be one of them? I guess so. Had this beef not popped off, would it have been easy to ask him? Yes. Hov is doing what everyone wants out of someone who's on fire in entertainment: run it into the ground.

As far as the concept of only having hometown acts perform when the Superbowl is in their town, that's a tricky situation you don't wanna make the standard. The Superbowl don't go everywhere. Sometimes they spin back more often than not. The Superbowl gonna be in SF next year. What y'all want? A tribute to hyphy? Journey (actually this would be flames if Steve Perry was still the lead singer). It doesn't always work out.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The global megastar as we know it is dying. The few that are left either have done the Superbowl or won't do it. Would Wayne be one of them? I guess so. Had this beef not popped off, would it have been easy to ask him? Yes. Hov is doing what everyone wants out of someone who's on fire in entertainment: run it into the ground.

As far as the concept of only having hometown acts perform when the Superbowl is in their town, that's a tricky situation you don't wanna make the standard. The Superbowl don't go everywhere. Sometimes they spin back more often than not. The Superbowl gonna be in SF next year. What y'all want? A tribute to hyphy? Journey (actually this would be flames if Steve Perry was still the lead singer). It doesn't always work out.
del should headline next year

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
A few of my thoughts

Jay-Z clearly chose a side and shytted on Drake lmao

Kendrick is a GOAT of his generation and arguably Top 10 of all time but him opening up a halftime show before Ye, Jayz, Em, Wayne and even Drake is forced and not deserving.

First Person Shooter is damn near unlistenable. One of my recent dream come true collabs completely null in void by Dot. Sheesh

It’s going to be funny seeing the NFL force this generations “conscious” rapper edit out his most pro black lyric on “Alright” (and we hate po po) like he did in the LA SuperBowl half time

Also don’t expect him to change the lyrics on “Not Like Us” to “The white man was using black folks to get richer”

Remember when Jeopardy was looking for the next host after Alex Trebek and the guy who was running it after everyone auditioned decided to pick himself? Once Jay-Z because part of the committee, he took himself outta any future Superbowls.

Kanye did it to himself. He's never getting that look.

Em's done a Superbowl and he's probably cool with that unless that shyt ever went back to Detroit.

Wayne and Drake have the catalog, but what helped Kendrick is that he singlehandedly is why hip-hop in 2024 was even notable.

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Drake is literally the biggest rapper in history. You literally can't get that big unless White people love you :mjlol:
Not a breh in sight :scust: