Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
On second listen this shyt trash, his other records are good but this one is one of the reason I don’t like this dude. This the weakest record of all the disses including Kanye verse
Both these dudes are too passive aggressive
I’m done with the light jabs it’s time to get to all this secret information they have on each other they been teasing to put out. And it’s time to do it over a more aggressive beat.

Wake me when drake responds and if it’s not a home run, it's time to call game on these beef

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:This shyt is even more mid than the last one. Should've kept this one. I get he is going the psychological approach and some of you are going to take everything he says as fact, but this is a miss for me. Should've just let the last one ride until Drake responded

It's simple, Drake dropped 2, Kendrick dropped 2.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why y'all think Hed knew he was planning to drop yesterday? Why you think they abruptly put the pause on that...

Why you think they knew he leaked Push-Ups and put the pressure on him to go ahead and put his stamp on it since he put it out there, acting like it was a leak.

:lolbron:

Man Hed has been wrong about EVERYTHING 😂

Even dudes from the west coast has called him out and said he doesn’t know shyt

I had to unfollow dude cause he was doing too much

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
What I expect from Drake:

"I aint got time for the beef, I'm catching these Ms"
"I really wish we could repair our relationship, I hate to see it get this but I guess it's better for the both to be divided like a pie"

Expect it on a "sorrow" type beat where he's taking either one of those angles to save face.

Coward
Don't forget the obligatory "Yea" adlib after dropping a wack ass bar

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Yeah I don't think they can really be compared

This was a more of him showing Drake how not street he is by basically saying you got nikkas around you that want to do you harm or at least see you be harmed but you so unfamiliar with the streets you don't know it. You got money and bought goons, you being extorted and you think they your friends. And you can't get no dirt on me, and the dirt you think you have isn't even accurate.
There's no coming back from that

If Drake had some dirt kept in the tuck and counted on that, well that shyt won't have no impact now. It'll just sound stupid as hell

It's over