Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

1. HE COPIED AND PASTED THE
PUSHA T ANGLE FROM HIS
JOE BUDDEN INTERVIEW.

2. HES STILL TRYING TO
SOFTEN THE BLOW ON WHATEVER
HE THINKS DRAKE HAS ON HIM.

"HE ABOUT TO LIE ON ME"

I LIKED EUPHORIA BETTER.
THIS FELT MORE LIKE THE WARM UP DISS.
:devil:
:evil:

Thing is what can he believably say about Kendrick that’s gonna hurt his reputation other than maybe he’s a domestic violent person? Kendrick said “I’m sorry I live a boring life” so what possibly can Drake use as a damning character flaw that he had to put money on the street to learn? Kendrick would have had to have done something nefarious and Kendrick seems very confident that it’s nothing to dig up

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
the only people saying its weak are the most diehard drake stans :mjlol:

yall ain't winning the PR battle anymore. you can't just simply lie your way out of this shyt.
This isn't a bad song at all... however it is the weakest of any of the 4 songs by the artists

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I fukked with Euphoria tough but this is mid. This ain't it. Kendrick could've kept this one :francis:

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Not really groundbreaking info. It’s well know Drake got leaks and snitches in his cicle. Everything from the story of Adonis came from 40 pillow talking with a ho. It’s no telling what info is out on Drake and how many people know. When you are a fukking lame who has to pay for clout, friends, connections, etc this will happen
I still think Pusha was covering for Ye with that story

:yeshrug: