Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
"When they got leaks in they operaaaaation"
full

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao... I swear, only against Drake can an artist put out the weakest of the diss tracks and somehow it's still a W for him and "he can't lose"
the only people saying its weak are the most diehard drake stans :mjlol:

yall ain't winning the PR battle anymore. you can't just simply lie your way out of this shyt.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I just looked up what Angel number 616

616 angel number means it's time to bring balance into your life. This can mean working to create a safe and welcoming home space, readdressing your work-life balance, and making time to nurture relationships, consider personal development, and practice gratitude and positivity. This number sequence can be a wake-up call, particularly if you have been feeling off-kilter, burnt out, or as though you have lost touch with your soul mission. There's nothing big and complex about this number - rather, it invites you to reconnect with your daily life, to spend quality time at home -either alone or with others, and to keep an optimistic outlook so you can grow on your spiritual journey.

278xmg.jpg

Just enjoy the song breh, it only been out an hour :pachaha:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
So far this shyt is playing out like Floyd and Manny. Should’ve happened a long time ago but is a low intense technical fight
Just unlocked a memory that was the most hyped up fight in the 2010’s. Kendrick joints are cool but nothing I want to replay