Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not really groundbreaking info. It’s well know Drake got leaks and snitches in his cicle. Everything from the story of Adonis came from 40 pillow talking with a ho. It’s no telling what info is out on Drake and how many people know. When you are a fukking lame who has to pay for clout, friends, connections, etc this will happen

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I just looked up what Angel number 616

616 angel number means it's time to bring balance into your life. This can mean working to create a safe and welcoming home space, readdressing your work-life balance, and making time to nurture relationships, consider personal development, and practice gratitude and positivity. This number sequence can be a wake-up call, particularly if you have been feeling off-kilter, burnt out, or as though you have lost touch with your soul mission. There's nothing big and complex about this number - rather, it invites you to reconnect with your daily life, to spend quality time at home -either alone or with others, and to keep an optimistic outlook so you can grow on your spiritual journey.

It’s also the number of the beast - not 666 like many people think

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That nikka was twerking to the Push Ups record pause. OF COURSE they're on break now :pachaha:

They hustlin backwards if they don't do an emergency pod. They already missed talking about Euphoria and now they're gonna miss talking about this.

Meanwhile, Joe had a whole pod on Tuesday and will likely have Ak on today to talk about it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

1. HE COPIED AND PASTED THE
PUSHA T ANGLE FROM HIS
JOE BUDDEN INTERVIEW.

2. HES STILL TRYING TO
SOFTEN THE BLOW ON WHATEVER