Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
See this is what I said in the Euphoria thread.
I actually prefer Kendrick doing this type of rap.

Kendrick can do this type of rap all day but Euphoria was needed for this battle.
You can already see people saying this is boring :skip:Exactly what I knew would happen if this was his initial approach.
Instead he buss him in the head with a slapper first, then reminded people nah I really still do this real rapping shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Another thing about these Kenny disses, the beats breh.

Atleast Kenny finally rapped on a laid back beat with this one, because I was so butthurt he didn't go HIGHHHHHHHHHERRRRR HIGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :krs:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
the only people saying its weak are the most diehard drake stans :mjlol:

yall ain't winning the PR battle anymore. you can't just simply lie your way out of this shyt.
Naw. I liked the last song but this shyt is weak.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thing is what can he believably say about Kendrick that’s gonna hurt his reputation other than maybe he’s a domestic violent person? Kendrick said “I’m sorry I live a boring life” so what possibly can Drake use as a damning character flaw that he had to put money on the street to learn? Kendrick would have had to have done something nefarious and Kendrick seems very confident that it’s nothing to dig up

HE DOESN'T SEEM CONFIDENT...

HE THREATENED DRAKE
NOT TO BRING HIS FAMILY UP...

AND HE KEEPS CLAIMING
DRAKE IS ABOUT TO LIE ON HIM.

:devil:
:evil:

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
This was light but I guess for Drake personally it’s body punch.
Nah this wasnt light. what he did was exactly what drake did, they both painting narratives now
the one who ISNT lying (assuming they both aint lying :dead: ) will come out on top