Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This record is about Kendrick closing Drake's angles and sowing doubt, art of war shyt. After this a Duppy Freestyle type record, AM/PM, luxury raps none of it will hit as hard. He's steering Drake away from his comfort zone towards bars, where he will lose. It's quite impressive honestly :leon: He's really in it to win it not no "I gave my best shot love yall". Euphoria still the main event.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross needs to stay home, shut the fukk up, and intermittent fast. Drake wouldn't attend his funeral at this point.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
The teaming up shyt was 3 songs ago and a response to the years of sneak dissing, ATP its Drake vs Kendrick and nobody else matters. But drake and his stans have to keep using this angle that its 20v1 because he knows he cant fukk with kendrick 1v1 lyrically or so far with the trolling neither. :mjlol:
Drake ducking another 1v1?? Pusha T made it he clear he wanted all the smoke, and Kdot too. White boi shyt trying to avoid the friendly fade:beli:

If this next track is Drake vs everyone again. Everyone is going to be on his ass. No diddy.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This record is about Kendrick closing Drake's angles and sowing doubt, art of war shyt. After this a Duppy Freestyle type record, AM/PM, luxury raps none of it will hit as hard. He's steering Drake away from his comfort zone towards bars, where he will lose. It's quite impressive honestly :leon: Euphoria still the main event.
This is wishful thinking. Kendrick never had the masses behind him. Most people can't name 5 Kendrick tracks, he's a manufactured phenom. nikkas talking about Pulitzers who don't even know what that is.

lib123

All Star
Daps
That might be true for some people, I mean it is true, but not knowing any of these people personally, I highly doubt that Kendrick is jealous. He seems like a simple person, that has more money than he could ever spend, and all the accolades from the culture. It doesn’t sound like Drake has anything that Kendrick could want.

I don’t think Kendrick is envious of Drake’s possessions but he could be envious that Drake is widely considered the best current rapper in music. And if it’s true Drake got a massive unprecedented record deal, that could make Kendrick feel a type of way.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don’t think Kendrick is envious of Drake’s possessions but he could be envious that Drake is widely considered the best current rapper in music. And if it’s true Drake got a massive unprecedented record deal, that could make Kendrick feel a type of way.
More like disgusted which I understand

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Couldn't he....I dunno....tell them face to face? They're in his camp.
l5RSTyL.png

Fred.
He still ain't figured out who :lolbron:

• Haha
Reactions: hex