Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So just let him pop shyt and pop shyt and pop shyt, and proclaim himself to be something he aint as the alternative? You make no sense....I fukk with hella Drake records, but Kendrick humbling dude like this is an inevitable must. Done jumped too far outside his lane
And it aint just hype, he really killing dude on a lyrical tip and you undermining, in this thread and the others....but you a spitter tho.

Quit running defense nikka, you aint fooling nobody

I DIDNT SAY LET HIM DO
ANYTHING WEIRD nikka.

I SAID ONCE YOU ENGAGE WITH HIM
YOU LEGITIMIZE HIM AND CAN'T
CRY ABOUT GHOSTWRITERS.

I ANALYZED
THE TRACK FROM A SPITTERS POV
AND SIMPLY STATED
HE USED THE PUSHA T ANGLE
FROM BUDDENS INTERVIEW.

:mjlol:APPARENTLY MADE YOU
RABID STANS IRATE.

THE FACT THAT I LISTEN
TO KENDRICK AND DONT LISTEN DRAKE
DOESNT MEAN IM GONNA SUCK dikk.

I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THESE nikkaS
AND WILL CONTINUE TO CALL
IT LIKE I SEE IT
:devil:
:evil:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ONCE YOU CHOOSE TO
ENGAGE WITH DRAKE YOU
LEGITIMIZE HIM.

IT CANT BE BOTH WAYS.

2ndly YOU BEEN SAW MY POST
EVEN DAPPED IT...
NOW YOU REPLY WITH THIS BULLshyt
AND CHANGE THE DAP TO A LAUGH DAP.

YALL WEIRDOS REALLY MOVING
LIKE WOMEN OVER THIS MAN.

I tried to give u the benefit of the doubt but nah you been running interference since this beef started. We know what you are Crodie. :mjgrin:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I tried to give u the benefit of the doubt but nah you been running interference since this beef started. We know what you are Crodie. :mjgrin:

I STATED FROM THE START
I DIDNT RESPECT THE AVENGERS
GANG UP ATTACK.

IF YOU nikkaS CHEERLEAD THAT
TYPE OF MOVEMENT
BE MY GUEST

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The track is great. But it does feel like Kendrick is playing with his food. I def don’t consider this a deathblow. Drake can still fight back, and I am certain he’s gonna use the “I’m done after this” angle to unload every headshot he has, in order to get the stans singing that it’s over and Kendrick’s next response doesn’t matter.

I think Kendrick would’ve been better moving right to the kill shot if he was gonna spin the block. No need to build a 10 part narrative with a 2pac “a-ha” reveal in rap beef. Just take his fukking head off.
Everybody knows this wasn't shyt but an interlude. A direct response for Taylor made. Aubrey had 2. Kendrick had 2. Kendrick won the round easy. Doesn't matter if Aubrey says he's done. Dot coming with his nuke regardless.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I STATED FROM THE START
I DIDNT RESPECT THE AVENGERS
GANG UP ATTACK.

IF YOU nikkaS CHEERLEAD THAT
TYPE OF MOVEMENT
BE MY GUEST

The teaming up shyt was 3 songs ago and a response to the years of sneak dissing, ATP its Drake vs Kendrick and nobody else matters. But drake and his stans have to keep using this angle that its 20v1 because he knows he cant fukk with kendrick 1v1 lyrically or so far with the trolling neither. :mjlol: