Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake losing the rap AND IG battle
dead-277x200.png

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think Kendrick is envious of Drake’s possessions but he could be envious that Drake is widely considered the best current rapper in music. And if it’s true Drake got a massive unprecedented record deal, that could make Kendrick feel a type of way.
nobody considers drake the best lmao, that has been kendrick's title since 2012. Drake has been the most commercial, thats it

Daps
If anyone is sitting on actual evidence that could incriminate someone in a sexual assault investigation involving a minor they can go to jail with ‘em:camby:

That’s why I am very skeptical that is the “nuke” Kendrick is sitting on. He might have caught wind of some deeper gossip.. but no one is breaking news to law enforcement like that via a diss track. So I doubt we see a singular reveal as explosive as Adidon :patrice:

Daps
I don’t think Kendrick is envious of Drake’s possessions but he could be envious that Drake is widely considered the best current rapper in music. And if it’s true Drake got a massive unprecedented record deal, that could make Kendrick feel a type of way.
I think he just doesnt respect drake as a rapper as much as other people do. I think he lost respect for drake after he cried about the control verse

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Ross needs to stay home, shut the fukk up, and intermittent fast. Drake wouldn't attend his funeral at this point.
I wouldn’t attend the funeral of somebody that shined a big spotlight on the whiteness I’ve tried to hide either.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Listen to it again Kendrick should’ve released this firsy then euphoria
Thats like a charged up track euphoria was more like back to back
Hopefully he got more banging shyt

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Drake ain’t considered the best, most popular, sure, best, no

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This nikka is like really spitting on this shyt tho.... I need to hear some real bars from Drake after these last two... He gotta give me more multi's more metaphors more substance than that cheap setup/punch shyt IMO.... The rapid fire multi syllable shyt Kendrick is doing on these past two records has been nice... So I would love to hear somebody at the OVO sweatshop submit some real rapping on the next one just to turn it up a notch... A Duppy Freestyle or a Clubby record ain't it... Hopefully he comes with whatever energy he was going to come with in that alleged Murda Mook battle

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody in the rap community thinks that, he's simply the most popular. Only ppl that would utter that are women and his stans living vicariously through him

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this dude is somehow linked With tde as I see punch tweeting him it seems however they should probably tell him to settle down . Dude dissing lil Reese etc and talking a lot of shyt. He gonna make things ugly

Nah he's cool with Bump J and Kendrick family from Chicago