Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guy that posted this is very, very legit.
Coolee is affiliated with tde in some capacity BUT I’m sayin daylyt writing back to back is fake he already denied it also the track in the Tik Tok isn’t even a back to back reference it’s a track of him wrapping his drake diss . He worked with Drake in some capacity doesn’t mean he wrote back to back

derro13

All Star
Daps
Coolee is affiliated with tde in some capacity BUT I’m sayin daylyt writing back to back is fake he already denied it also the track in the Tik Tok isn’t even a back to back reference it’s a track of him wrapping his drake diss . He worked with Drake in some capacity doesn’t mean he wrote back to back
he aint tde, he's only known for his gang affiliation
He also leaked some shyt about Young Thug, Future and Metro in the past

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So just let him pop shyt and pop shyt and pop shyt, and proclaim himself to be something he aint as the alternative? You make no sense....I fukk with hella Drake records, but Kendrick humbling dude like this is an inevitable must. Done jumped too far outside his lane
And it aint just hype, he really killing dude on a lyrical tip and you undermining, in this thread and the others....but you a spitter tho.

Quit running defense nikka, you aint fooling nobody
:wow:
:whoa:

"I'm just being objective Crodie"
:whoa:

Proceeds to cock gobble Doofy Fiasco.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he aint tde, he's only known for his gang affiliation
He also leaked some shyt about Young Thug, Future and Metro in the past
Ok fine I’ll phrase it this way he’s tde meat rider because in this current beef he’s saying he heard the disses and dikk riding and challenging to fight Chubb’s lol

derro13

All Star
Daps
Ok fine I’ll phrase it this way he’s tde meat rider because in this current beef he’s saying he heard the disses and dikk riding and challenging to fight Chubb’s lol
If he said he heard the diss then he probably heard it. He never bullshyted in the past
He also said drake team tried to pay them to get some dirt on Future and Kendrick

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Don't bother. Kendrick mid bars hypnotize these dudes

Did you say mid bars? :jbhmm:

Your last one bricked, you really not on shyt
They make excuses for you 'cause they hate to see me lit
Pull your contract 'cause we gotta see the split
The way you doin' splits, bytch, your pants might rip

:russ:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Did you say mid bars? :jbhmm:

Your last one bricked, you really not on shyt
They make excuses for you 'cause they hate to see me lit
Pull your contract 'cause we gotta see the split
The way you doin' splits, bytch, your pants might rip

:russ:
Might be the trashest bars I ever heard in a diss record

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This feels like an epilogue to “Euphoria.”

This feels more like a response to “Taylor Made” and he is letting Aubrey know that “Yes i do have a place in Brooklyn, but i also travel the world and be at peace with myself with my loved ones. Oh yeah btw, nice try prying for info. I live a boring life. But your homies told me about that should watch them. They plotting on you :whoa:

The fact he got Taylor Swift’s producer was a chef’s kiss of petty.

The fact the founder of twitter gave him the co-sign is another flex since he was in the “Count Me Out” video.

The universe is literally working in Kendrick’s favor…:this isn’t gonna end way for Jimmy Brooks :lupe: