Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
it’s probably already been said cuz it’s 150+ pages but they speculating on twitter that 40 is the leak.

If Kendrick hate Drake then idk what to call how 40 feel about him lmao
Because that’s the only person that makes this the most interesting

There is no leak. Kendrick just trying sew distrust l, divide and conquer

It won’t work

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

ONCE YOU CHOOSE TO
ENGAGE WITH DRAKE YOU
LEGITIMIZE HIM.

IT CANT BE BOTH WAYS.

:devil:
:evil:

So just let him pop shyt and pop shyt and pop shyt, and proclaim himself to be something he aint as the alternative? You make no sense....I fukk with hella Drake records, but Kendrick humbling dude like this is an inevitable must. Done jumped too far outside his lane
And it aint just hype, he really killing dude on a lyrical tip and you undermining, in this thread and the others....but you a spitter tho.

Quit running defense nikka, you aint fooling nobody

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The track is great. But it does feel like Kendrick is playing with his food. I def don’t consider this a deathblow. Drake can still fight back, and I am certain he’s gonna use the “I’m done after this” angle to unload every headshot he has, in order to get the stans singing that it’s over and Kendrick’s next response doesn’t matter.

I think Kendrick would’ve been better moving right to the kill shot if he was gonna spin the block. No need to build a 10 part narrative with a 2pac “a-ha” reveal in rap beef. Just take his fukking head off.

Daps
that cover art is too random to just be gloves.

the beginning of the song talks about day to day life for kendrick while the other part of that song goes into drake having leaks or moles in the camp.

what better way to show drake that he really has leaks than a cover art of something that is specific to drake. i feel like he is the only one who knows what that glove means or symbolizes
man iv been tryna figure out what the meaning of the gloves for the cover art , what people have been speculating just doesnt seem like the true answer , it HAS to be deeper than we think