Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

that cover art is too random to just be gloves.

the beginning of the song talks about day to day life for kendrick while the other part of that song goes into drake having leaks or moles in the camp.

what better way to show drake that he really has leaks than a cover art of something that is specific to drake. i feel like he is the only one who knows what that glove means or symbolizes

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
"I look at shyt from the POV of a spitter".

:mjlol:
Respectfully, no the fukk you do not. If you did, there would be no defense being ran like it is. In the spirit of competition one of the "spitters" doesn't even write his own shyt and just had a whole reference track exposed a few damn weeks ago. And you actually sitting here entertaining ANYTHING coming from that side contradicts......you chose a side nikka, you a spitter right?

Don't give af about yo spotify stats goofy

ONCE YOU CHOOSE TO
ENGAGE WITH DRAKE YOU
LEGITIMIZE HIM.

IT CANT BE BOTH WAYS.

2ndly YOU BEEN SAW MY POST
EVEN DAPPED IT...
NOW YOU REPLY WITH THIS BULLshyt
AND CHANGE THE DAP TO A LAUGH DAP.

YALL WEIRDOS REALLY MOVING
LIKE WOMEN OVER THIS MAN.
:devil:
:evil:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
"I look at shyt from the POV of a spitter".

:mjlol:
Respectfully, no the fukk you do not. If you did, there would be no defense being ran like it is. In the spirit of competition one of the "spitters" doesn't even write his own shyt and just had a whole reference track exposed a few damn weeks ago. And you actually sitting here entertaining ANYTHING coming from that side contradicts......you chose a side nikka, you a spitter right?

Don't give af about yo spotify stats goofy
Tbf, I have noticed a lot of washed/terrible rappers come out rabid towards Kendrick’s tracks over the last few days. I think they are thinking “if I was famous, and had the influence that [insert rapper] has, I would KILL everyone”. Comparison is the thief of joy, and you can tell that a lot of these “rappers” are pretty miserable. And “I don’t choose sides” wtf? That is literally why these rappers are doing this, so the listeners choose a side/winner, but I guess if you have a pro tools set up in the spare room, you are above this shyt

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick is definitely up to the point that if Drake drops and its not better than Euphoria,Kendrick dont really have to respond. We in that overtime,score or go home scenario. It really should be over now,but folks pretending like those 2 Drake disses were just "warmups":mjlol:. Which really exposes how mid they were. Folks thought the first one was A.I,then called the second a warmup diss record lol.
It’s like artists whose albums flop so they list them as “retail mixtapes” :mjlol::mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You sound like you're projecting because I gave a fair analysis. Sounds like you're a Drake stan.
I said nothing about Kendrick being out of ammo.

My post was very objective in just observing what’s happened so far.

You felt the need to quote me to tell me Kendrick has more coming.

First off, i never proclaimed he was done. Second you or I have zero clue what he might have going forward.

Meaning you quoted me to defend Kendrick from a very reasonable and objective take to make sure the world knows he might have more to say.

Kendrick stan’s got issues :huhldup:

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
that cover art is too random to just be gloves.

the beginning of the song talks about day to day life for kendrick while the other part of that song goes into drake having leaks or moles in the camp.

what better way to show drake that he really has leaks than a cover art of something that is specific to drake. i feel like he is the only one who knows what that glove means or symbolizes
true,

only one hand of the glove is in the photo , i believe its the left :lupe:

" where is your right hand man":lupe:

also the glove is showing only 4 fingers no thumb :lupe: