Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DRAKE: wack please I need something I got 1 million dollars ready to be wired, I know you got a gay sextape of kdot somewhere in your collection

Wack: hold up blood on piru I think I got somethingā€¦ what is this we have hereā€¦

tkp9Qv.gif

Video showing:
drake-grabby-hands.gif

WACK: ayo blood on piru I donā€™t have nothing but I got a gay tape of you and Iā€™ll let you have it for a million blood.
@Olā€™Otis :mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If Kendrick's partisans go violent first, his career is damaged. All of that NPR white media establishment dikkriding gets tossed in the bushes. The nastier Drake gets, the better.
You are really in your mind picturing an actual ā€œgang warā€ over diss tracks, smh, take a fukking breath.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Iā€™ll rate them like this cause it makes sense in my mind.

Pushups and 6:16 are the more traditional ā€œhiphopā€ tracks. Way more enjoyable to listen to outside of a ā€œbattleā€. Both tracks are good without talking about a ā€œbeefā€

I think pushups wins on the disses, but 6:16 wins on the song just being better and more enjoyable to listen to.

Taylor made and Euphoria were more ā€œcreativeā€ and ā€œartisticā€ Neither song is that good outside the context of a ā€œbeefā€ I wouldnā€™t listen to either of them more than a few times outside of this ā€œbeefā€

Euphoria is easily the better track out of these two. Both the song itself and the disses were better in euphoria.

At this point Kenny is winning, but Drake still has life.

Both sides teasing ā€œgloves offā€ tracks coming next so, i think those songs will decide it once and for all. The stans wonā€™t be swayed either way. But i think history will be decided on what each of them release going forward :ehh:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

I DONT LISTEN TO DRAKE
YOU WEIRD nikka.

THERES SOMETHING SERIOUSLY
WRONG WITH YOU RABID STANS.

NO ONE CAN BE OBJECTIVE.
YOU GOTTA CHOOSE SIDES.

I LOOK AT shyt FROM
THE POV OF A SPITTER.

KENDRICK THE ONLY RAPPER
I LISTEN TO AMONGST COLE,
FUTURE, DRAKE, ROSSE ETC

0e4e568b-a.png

:devil:
:evil:

"I look at shyt from the POV of a spitter".

:mjlol:
Respectfully, no the fukk you do not. If you did, there would be no defense being ran like it is. In the spirit of competition one of the "spitters" doesn't even write his own shyt and just had a whole reference track exposed a few damn weeks ago. And you actually sitting here entertaining ANYTHING coming from that side contradicts......you chose a side nikka, you a spitter right?

Don't give af about yo spotify stats goofy