Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Daps
it’s probably already been said cuz it’s 150+ pages but they speculating on twitter that 40 is the leak.

If Kendrick hate Drake then idk what to call how 40 feel about him lmao
If 40 is the leak it’s a wrap for October’s Very Own

You know how many hours those two have spent alone in a studio? Well probably not alone because someone has to write the songs

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Couldn't he....I dunno....tell them face to face? They're in his camp.
l5RSTyL.png

Fred.

Maybe he plans on responding to Ross , Kanye , Metro etc:yeshrug:

• Sad
Reactions: hex

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t buy the shyt about leaks in the OVO camp. I feel like he would just drop the actual bombs like Pusha did.

It wouldn’t be warning after warning after warning. I think that’s just mind games to have Drake looking at his team funny

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don’t buy the shyt about leaks in the OVO camp. I feel like he would just drop the actual bombs like Pusha did.

It wouldn’t be warning after warning after warning. I think that’s just mind games to have Drake looking at his team funny
We already heard 2 leaked songs
Push ups
And Hi Whitney(not confirmed but Drake went out his way to have AK say it was fake)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking there is not a lot of dirt on Kendrick for one whole song, so he just gonna go at everyone to fill up the time. I would be surprised if whole track is for Kendrick :ehh:

Drake automatically loses if that's the case. Ross was a decent distraction but nobody is here for all these side bar ass beefs. It's Kenny vs Drake. It's been only that going on two weeks now. Let's not regress because he's getting his ass beat.

Fred.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:damn::whoo::whew:
Drake stepped into a lions den wearing nothing but a jacket made of nothing but raw meat... AND IS GETTING MAULED DAFUQ
:damn:

This nikka Kendrick had the power of the black panther stripped away & and still whipping this crackas ass

Drake send out the OVO bat signal NOW!!!
giphy.gif
He said something was coming today and was right. Apparently there's more. I can't this is too much lmfao

Pay attention :sas2::sas2::sas2:

Last edited:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe he plans on responding to Ross , Kanye , Metro etc:yeshrug:
I think this is his plan. Supposedly his response to Pusha was a huge reveal about Kanye - which barely makes sense. If he doesn't have any huge dirt on KDOT he can paint it as everyone is against me, reveal secrets about everyone which will be nukes and drop kendrick insults there too even if speculative. It will seem like a bomb. It could work but it could backfire too.