Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Probably wasn’t a good idea to release this.

It doesn’t hit as hard as the first so it’s kinda a wasted record.

Would have been better to release this first then euphoria.

Drake messed up in the same way with Taylor made, which was the weaker of the two so it made Euphoria look better than it was.

Now Drakes response will come on the heels of the weaker two tracks from Kendrick.

It’s like these nikkas thirsty to talk some shyt, but scared to really go in first.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know what the fukk Drake is alluding to with that "Equalizer 2" clip.

How many Kendricks are there? I only count one.
0nPX60l.png

Fred.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I don't even know what the fukk Drake is alluding to with that "Equalizer 2" clip.

How many Kendricks are there? I only count one.
0nPX60l.png

Fred.
I'm thinking there is not a lot of dirt on Kendrick for one whole song, so he just gonna go at everyone to fill up the time. I would be surprised if whole track is for Kendrick :ehh:

• Sad
Reactions: hex

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crooked I said the same, its just nikkas that are scared to lose partnerships

Kendrick is definitely up to the point that if Drake drops and its not better than Euphoria,Kendrick dont really have to respond. We in that overtime,score or go home scenario. It really should be over now,but folks pretending like those 2 Drake disses were just "warmups":mjlol:. Which really exposes how mid they were. Folks thought the first one was A.I,then called the second a warmup diss record lol.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Drake messed up in the same way with Taylor made, which was the weaker of the two so it made Euphoria look better than it was.

Now Drakes response will come on the heels of the weaker two tracks from Kendrick.

It’s like these nikkas thirsty to talk some shyt, but scared to really go in first.
I see why Hall Of Shame is attached to your name

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

:russell: no one takes your opinion seriously on here. You’re like Drakes #20 fan.:heh:

Last edited:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
it’s probably already been said cuz it’s 150+ pages but they speculating on twitter that 40 is the leak.

If Kendrick hate Drake then idk what to call how 40 feel about him lmao

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

drake using a black man as cultural self appropriation? :ohhh: what else is new?

:troll:

the ghost writers better have a nuke for him to still post like this; otherwise, deport him back to canada on all these goofball empty threats:comeon: we need to claim back hip hop already because it's distorted into degenerate-hour seeking for attention

nobody cares about gumball making family friendly jokes just for some weak airplay numbers or botted phone farms, let your true listeners see how ugly you can get on diss songs or shut up already