Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka better not be shooting at everyone again trying to make it "20 v 1" again.
Don't get yourself killed looking elsewhere, you got just one target to take the head off.

Drake is an institution. He on IG scrolling through memes and young girls pages while he has like 5 writers writing bars for each one of the people he wants to address :hubie:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The industry bows down to him because he generates billions. And people label Drake corny but a lot of these dudes lowkey envy what Drake has amassed. That fuels the envy, someone supposedly corny has amassed so much from hip hop.
That might be true for some people, I mean it is true, but not knowing any of these people personally, I highly doubt that Kendrick is jealous. He seems like a simple person, that has more money than he could ever spend, and all the accolades from the culture. It doesn’t sound like Drake has anything that Kendrick could want.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really all drake have to do is call out the fact that kendrick made a track repping tranz and that his aunti is a tranz... That should have been enough to dead a man's career in the 90s but now days it's like an invincibility shield

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Liked Euphoria better and I didn’t love that track but it was better than this. That said I got Kendrick up in the battle but we runnin wit allegations, innuendo and no facts on this Kendrick diss is ehhh
I'll say this much this song made euphoria sound bettwr, I guess that's the goal idk. Imo shoulda kept this waited for drake

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Kenny The Elohim is The King of Atlanta & Chicago too :whoo:

Now I know why Lupe is quiet, Chicago told Wasulu to shut his ass up

How can Drake start street shyt?

I'd think J Prince would be smarter than Treyway

Unless he condoning it

Whatever shyt is going on is probably more J Prince than Drake

Last edited:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Really all drake have to do is call out the fact that kendrick made a track repping tranz and that his aunti is a tranz... That should have been enough to dead a man's career in the 90s but now days it's like an invincibility shield

Someone said Kendrick made Morale to get all his frustrations out as a preparation in this beef

Basically it's a B Rabbit album