Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Ross posted this yesterday:

It made me think…if we again go back to Kendrick saying Drake has a lot of snakes around him, you think Ross knows something too? He’s certainly playing into that angle here even tho it’s jokingly :jbhmm:

I bet he wrote drake's Aston music/Paris Morton music verse

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's clear they set the ambush for each other.

Drake knew Kendrick was going to reply and that's why he got something insane coming up.

However, Kendrick knows Drake will reply and got something insane.

If Drake doesn't basically drop a bombshell that completely obliterates this beef, I think Kendrick's counterattack will be the finale.

At this point they both think they have the game changer, THAT song.

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake knew about the backstabbing… “I know ya other nikkas involved, y’all getting it too”. drake about to use the ether into…. A.i. it to say Kendrick instead of jay-z…. :wow:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Nah fam this is gonna get REAL ugly

Drake ego won't let him fall back either. If I'm Prince I'm calling him right now lol
Yea. He might get by with security. But it's clear that his team will definitely not be safe. I think that's why he might go a humourous route instead of a street one. Which is why he's doing the social media games to make it seem light hearted. But you never know. He might just jump out the window and really take it there. But this definitely ain't just some rap shyt.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:wow:

:king:
King of the Chi.
:king:
Another kingdom conquered.

It's just....different.

:blessed:
bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

Daps
It's clear they set the ambush for each other.

Drake knew Kendrick was going to reply and that's why he got something insane coming up.

However, I think Kendrick knows Drake will reply and got something insane.

If Drake doesn't basically drop a bombshell that completely obliterates this beef, I think Kendrick's counterattack will be the finale.

At this point they both think they have the game changer, THAT song.

I agree with this. I need to hear something shocking and new about Kendrick because he isn't beating him off of bars itself. It needs to be really good info that he has and he needs to drop it next

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the industry/media playing politics. They know Aubrey is getting washed but they ain’t burning that bridge.

Ain’t know way in hell you can listen to these songs and say Kendrick is “slightly ahead” or Drake is winning this battle :mjlol: :dead:

It’s one sided as fukk.
Crooked I said the same, its just nikkas that are scared to lose partnerships

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. He might get by with security. But it's clear that his team will definitely not be safe. I think that's why he might go a humourous route instead of a street one. Which is why he's doing the social media games to make it seem light hearted. But you never know. He might just jump out the window and really take it there. But this definitely ain't just some rap shyt.
If Kendrick's partisans go violent first, his career is damaged. All of that NPR white media establishment dikkriding gets tossed in the bushes. The nastier Drake gets, the better.