Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
IMG-8945.jpg

:mjlol:

LMFAOOO :russ::dead:

lib123

All Star
Daps
I like a lot of Drake music. I just dislike the way this corny dude gets to run around like he's Pac because so much industry shyt bows down to him. And from a rapper perspective he's incredibly one note and and compromised (ghostwriters). That one note can be very good and entertaining though.

The industry bows down to him because he generates billions. And people label Drake corny but a lot of these dudes lowkey envy what Drake has amassed. That fuels the envy, someone supposedly corny has amassed so much from hip hop.

Daps
Ok you know what. Started digging deeper into his followers and shyt. Seems he's really connected in the chi and Atlanta. And a lot of these comments on some fukk j prince shyt. Calling out specific members in ovo like beam. I figured that beam name drop wasn't random by Kendrick.

Ok I'm starting to think this shyt WAY bigger than rap. I was surprised when dot mentioned j prince on his record. Seems almost like a threat. Like fukk him too. Kinda sounds like people in ovo got serious problems in certain places. I knew Kendricks family was from Chicago but didn't knew he really had strong ties like that.

I didn't even know Kendrick had a collab with Fredo. This shyt fire. But yea....this does have the potential to get ugly. I figured it was just rap. But this is looking like some other shyt.

Glad you found this song I still bump this 10 years later

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ok you know what. Started digging deeper into his followers and shyt. Seems he's really connected in the chi and Atlanta. And a lot of these comments on some fukk j prince shyt. Calling out specific members in ovo like beam. I figured that beam name drop wasn't random by Kendrick.

Ok I'm starting to think this shyt WAY bigger than rap. I was surprised when dot mentioned j prince on his record. Seems almost like a threat. Like fukk him too. Kinda sounds like people in ovo got serious problems in certain places. I knew Kendricks family was from Chicago but didn't knew he really had strong ties like that.

I didn't even know Kendrick had a collab with Fredo. This shyt fire. But yea....this does have the potential to get ugly. I figured it was just rap. But this is looking like some other shyt.

Nah fam this is gonna get REAL ugly

Drake ego won't let him fall back either. If I'm Prince I'm calling him right now lol

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Ross posted this yesterday:

It made me think…if we again go back to Kendrick saying Drake has a lot of snakes around him, you think Ross knows something too? He’s certainly playing into that angle here even tho it’s jokingly :jbhmm: