Kendrick is a GOAT? Give me his top 10 universally known quotables...

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Multiple people already did that, and all you did was make excuses and disregard it, along with the other dumbasses in here hating on Kendrick for no reason.
Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

So why didn't you do it?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Muthufukka this conversation started about that one line. :dahell:
I'm aware how the conversation started, you're the one that quoted me in the first place:gucci:You've been spinning the narrative every time I've responded. So instead of a pointless back and forth, give me some quotable that fit your definition of "quotable" and are also universally known. I'm not asking for much, here.:gucci:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Post a quotable or get the fukk out. This isn't post a good Kendrick song thread. This is post his quotables. Most memorable clever lines that stand out and show his true gift with wordplay. I don't wanna hear shyt about concepts or storytelling

This dumb nikka really posted a lyric video and couldn't drop one quote. This is this whole thread in a nutshell
You're getting a little too aggressive over rhyming words you bytch.

Every ball was available you don't know shyt about Hip Hop

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
These arent universally known
But he sho was spittn

This ain't bad.

But he fizzled out after the god halo bar. After that it was his typical way of rapping and wordiness.

He had one good bar in 2nd verse with the zoo line

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm aware how the conversation started, you're the one that quoted me in the first place:gucci:You've been spinning the narrative every time I've responded. So instead of a pointless back and forth, give me some quotable that fit your definition of "quotable" and are also universally known. I'm not asking for much, here.:gucci:
I have not spinned anything.

I simply said that wasn't kendricks line, and you went off into all the extra shyt.

I think the point you are missing is that sure Kendrick has plenty of memorable lines that people enjoy, but skill/technique/wordplay wise they don't stand up to the greats.

It ain't hard to tell, I excel, then prevail
The mic is contacted, I attract clientele
My mic check is life or death, breathin' a sniper's breath

Kendrick don't say stuff like that :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This ain't bad.

But he fizzled out after the god halo bar. After that it was his typical way of rapping and wordiness.

He had one good bar in 2nd verse with the zoo line
Who you listening to from the current generation who actually does conceptual music and not an album of freestyles

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli Kendrick haters with the usual same threads, literally the exact same threads cause they got no good reasons to discredit him anymore :russ:

I can name a bunch of rappers with quotables that can't make a good song :mjlol:

King Kendrick out here making timeless songs and classic albums which very few have produced :wow:

Go ahead and list this so called 10 universally known quotables for every legend and we'll just see how bs this claim is :pachaha:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
NOBODY was reciting this nikkas shyt with him. He was rapping and the crowd was just watching....then when a few choice hooks came in people got hype...then after that it was just blah blah blah rappity rappity ass rapping nonsense....flaming ninja on fire because this shyt is boring.

Here's some Section.80 for you nikkas:

<---You can clearly hear nikkas rapping word for word to one of his hardest songs to rap to

Here's some Overly Dedicated in case you need more convincing:

Imma even hit you with one from the Kendrick Lamar EP:

And no shyt, at every artists show the hooks and certain popular parts of the song get more crowd participation than other parts:gucci:
Y'all nikkas gotta try harder:mjlol:

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading through this thread I was wondering why it was so big but as usual Kendrick got the same 5 dudes in shambles:lolbron:

Oh and kendrick is easily already a great, I know that hurts to those same 5 (most likely) 6 fraud stans and this is your way of coping with your god getting exposed but deal with it fakkits :sas1:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Who you listening to from the current generation who actually does conceptual music and not an album of freestyles
Krit, Oddisee , Nick grant(arguable with his latest project) Fashawna

And don't change the subject. This about Kendrick and his quotables. Not about who makes concept music.