Kendrick is a GOAT? Give me his top 10 universally known quotables...

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
These arent universally known
But he sho was spittn

Which tape was this on? This dont sound like C4 lol.

Kendrick was fire even back then :whew:

This was prior to him biting or being influenced heavily by Lil Wayne though lol, you could tell.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Which tape was this on? This dont sound like C4 lol.

Kendrick was fire even back then :whew:

This was prior to him biting or being influenced heavily by Lil Wayne though lol, you could tell.
Thats them Kedrick lost tapes

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Thats them Kedrick lost tapes
Oh is that the one hubcity something something in the title? No winder I neveer heard it. I been a kendrick fan since od when I found his music on two dope boyz.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Laugh all you want but it's still the truth. If you go to a Kendrick show nobody knows the words to his songs except the hooks and stupid ass adlibs that are filler he tries to pass Off as rhymes
was at a kendrick concert 2 months ago

it wasn't just hooks and adlibs

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
was at a kendrick concert 2 months ago

it wasn't just hooks and adlibs

NOBODY was reciting this nikkas shyt with him. He was rapping and the crowd was just watching....then when a few choice hooks came in people got hype...then after that it was just blah blah blah rappity rappity ass rapping nonsense....flaming ninja on fire because this shyt is boring.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
fukk are you talking about? See, this is why I didn't even wanna bother posting any Kendrick quotes in this thread; I knew y'all would just come up with 100 excuses. I could post 30 Kendrick quotes and all you Kendrick haters would just constantly deflect and make excuses - Straight up weirdos bruh.

:laff:

This is every Kendrick Stan right here

trillanova

The Truth
Daps

Keep downplayin the gift though

Post a quotable or get the fukk out. This isn't post a good Kendrick song thread. This is post his quotables. Most memorable clever lines that stand out and show his true gift with wordplay. I don't wanna hear shyt about concepts or storytelling

This dumb nikka really posted a lyric video and couldn't drop one quote. This is this whole thread in a nutshell

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Post a quotable or get the fukk out. This isn't post a good Kendrick song thread. This is post his quotables. Most memorable clever lines that stand out and show his true gift with wordplay. I don't wanna hear shyt about concepts or storytelling

This dumb nikka really posted a lyric video and couldn't drop one quote. This is this whole thread in a nutshell
Multiple people already did that, and all you did was make excuses and disregard it, along with the other dumbasses in here hating on Kendrick for no reason.
Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif