Kendrick-Drake not some "industry" beef?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
At this point it seems that Kendrick has as much animosity for Drake as Nas had for Jay.

Still unsure why though.

For one reason or another, maybe even those close to them have beef with someone from the other camp.

For whatever reason, that shyt got real personal (or at least made to seem that way if this is scripted).

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a whole brainstorm between Metro, Future, Drake, Kendrick, etc. They said Metro and Future dialed in and started cranking, who knows if Drake and Kendrick were a part of that. A part of me can really see that as Hip-Hop was kind if getting stale the last year or so.

Again, if not though, yeah this is an authentic blood feud. I'm honestly leaning more to this being real because the original beef was Metro and Drake regarding previous album acclaim and awards.
Dudes a heavily decorated culture vulture. It's ok to be a pop star but its disrespectful as fukk to claim a GOAT when it's not authentic. His hobby is sleeping with women in relationships (I never understood that shyt), might as well wear that man draws.

His biggest victory was ghostwritten. He's completely immersed in our culture but still is an obvious outsider "rapping like you trying to free the slaves" who the fukk would say that? I wish we didn't have an answer. I could go on....

This beef is exposing where people are in life. One of these guys is standing on something that's socially impactful in every way. The other is just making bops w/out substance.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
but still is an obvious outsider "rapping like you trying to free the slaves" who the fukk would say that? I wish we didn't have an answer. I could go on....
:heh: That’s what got you feeling some type of way, king?

:pachaha: Not all the drug talk? Or the gun talk? But him pointing out Dot’s hypocrisy got you in your feelings?

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
This shyt has taken a dark turn.

But I was thinking of an emotional aspect outside of the two guys going at each other.

I was thinking about Drakes allusions to Kendrick fukking white hoes? K.Dot has admitted to cheating multiple times with a sex addiction, but we never knew with who.

Going deeper. The real nasty work as any man who has cheated on a wife or long term GF knows, That trust is broken forever. Kendrick may believe his fiancee has forgiven him but naw can never come back from that.

Better to separate and try and keep some dignity. I guess they have to keep up appearances though. especially with kids involved.

But every time your on the road, she’ll be wondering...and you know she’s planning or has already taken her getback.

And you may find out about it or you maybe forever be in the dark.

:sadcam:
She even unfollowed him and closed her comments off and the fact that Kendrick never proposed after 15 years.....shyt can't never be the same in the household

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
:heh: That’s what got you feeling some type of way, king?

:pachaha: Not all the drug talk? Or the gun talk? But him pointing out Dot’s hypocrisy got you in your feelings?
Nah! I was born into the conditions that created this music. A man that uses "blackness" to advance himself and not the culture...who clearly doesn't have half the talent of more deserving artists has shown repeatedly that he's wore out his welcome.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah! I was born into the conditions that created this music. A man that uses "blackness" to advance himself and not the culture...who clearly doesn't have half the talent of more deserving artists has shown repeatedly that he's wore out his welcome.
Kendrick is @Dr. Narcisse in real life, breh. That’s all he’s trying to say.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Lmao what? Kendrick brought kids into it first. He's the one the crossed the hip hop line
I think Drake brought Kendrick's wife up 1st on the first diss, implying she was fukking his bodyguard and shyt. Then Kendrick talked about dude being a deadbeat on Euphoria, then Drake doubled down, and Kendrick did as well.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I thought this was some shyt set up to drum up interest and sell records.

Or a "rivalry" based on some industry posturing. But not going to be too serious.

But after hearing "Meet The Grahams" I think Kendrick really meant it when he said that he hated everything about Drake on "Euphoria".

Kendrick Lamar really does not like Aubrey Graham.
Righhhhttt hate a nikka who literally put you on soooo bad….

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
whatever it is, someone need to tell drake to just ignore this man and hope he goes away. goddamn!!!

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
When we find out that all the stuff being fed to Kendrick by the "OVO mole" was staged and a long play to get his confidence up over time, only for him to base his biggest shot in these disses around a fake story (Drake hiding a daughter). Gives Drake plausible deniability about everything else Kenny said in his records. Meanwhile, the shyt Drake brought to light about Kenny's family :lupe:

Edit: For the record if any proof emerges that Drake actually is a Pedo, then he can die slow and burn in hell. Every pedo deserves death :camby: