Kendrick-Drake not some "industry" beef?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
At this point it seems that Kendrick has as much animosity for Drake as Nas had for Jay.

Still unsure why though.

For one reason or another, maybe even those close to them have beef with someone from the other camp.

For whatever reason, that shyt got real personal (or at least made to seem that way if this is scripted).

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a whole brainstorm between Metro, Future, Drake, Kendrick, etc. They said Metro and Future dialed in and started cranking, who knows if Drake and Kendrick were a part of that. A part of me can really see that as Hip-Hop was kind if getting stale the last year or so.

Again, if not though, yeah this is an authentic blood feud. I'm honestly leaning more to this being real because the original beef was Metro and Drake regarding previous album acclaim and awards.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This beef may hurt they sales

this is pure hatred of each other
Every drop is going #1 and being monetized on youtube, apple music, spotify, Instagram, etc. lol

If this shyt has generated millions for the youtubers, streamers, bloggers,, etc. I can't imagine how much it has generated for these two MFs so far.

Silkk

Daps
At this point it seems that Kendrick has as much animosity for Drake as Nas had for Jay.

Still unsure why though.

For one reason or another, maybe even those close to them have beef with someone from the other camp.

For whatever reason, that shyt got real personal.
Nas never really had animosity for Jay though. Even dissing him he would say he loved him and called him his brother, etc. Nas just didn't like Jay trying to play with him.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Every drop is going #1 and being monetized on youtube, apple music, spotify, Instagram, etc. lol

If this shyt has generated millions for the youtubers, streamers, bloggers,, etc. I can't imagine how much it has generated for these two MFs so far.
like That is future record

drake didn’t even put push ups immediately on dsp

taylor made is gone

kendrick last two disses cannabalizing each other. So he don’t care really

these shyts are hate records lol

Silkk

Daps
like That is future record

drake didn’t even put push ups immediately on dsp

taylor made is gone

kendrick last two disses cannabalizing each other. So he don’t care really

these shyts are hate records lol
Taylor Made is gone because his dumbass did that AI shyt

Silkk

Daps
that shyt was never gon stream. He used pac and snoop voices without permission. that shyt wasn’t about money
Aight bro. They not making money no money off this...

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Aight bro. They not making money no money off this...
Yeah they are. Drake is making money of his YT views and Spotify. As long as its on his channel. Same for Kendrick