Kendrick-Drake not some "industry" beef?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cole about to step in like

200w.gif

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It’s almost as if all this “the spirit of rap competition :noah:“ and all that was always bullshyt and this was always birthed out of petty jealousies that could easily spiral out of control and the fans that spent a decade egging it on would start clutching pearls once shyt got out of pocket :jbhmm:

Who would’ve thunk

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point it seems that Kendrick has as much animosity for Drake as Nas had for Jay.

Still unsure why though.

For one reason or another, maybe even those close to them have beef with someone from the other camp.

For whatever reason, that shyt got real personal (or at least made to seem that way if this is scripted).
I think its cause there is likely some truth to what Drake alleged about Kendrick beating up his wife or having an altercation. An allegation like that can derail Kendricks career in the me too era so Im sure he dont want reporters starting to dig around. Plus he mentioned he hired a crisis team so their might be receipts that can be dug up cause that's pretty specific.

I dont think any of the other allegations stick or do harm to each other though. Kendricks baby not being his is whatever... sucks to be him but if true doesnt impact him cause im sure he would already know. Same thing if drake has a hidden daughter. Doesn't really mean much to drake or impact his life... I do think that the DV claims are the main thing that can lead to some type of real world impact so Kenny doesnt want that out there.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This shyt has taken a dark turn.

But I was thinking of an emotional aspect outside of the two guys going at each other.

I was thinking about Drakes allusions to Kendrick fukking white hoes? K.Dot has admitted to cheating multiple times with a sex addiction, but we never knew with who.

Going deeper. The real nasty work as any man who has cheated on a wife or long term GF knows, That trust is broken forever. Kendrick may believe his fiancee has forgiven him but naw can never come back from that.

Better to separate and try and keep some dignity. I guess they have to keep up appearances though. especially with kids involved.

But every time your on the road, she’ll be wondering...and you know she’s planning or has already taken her getback.

And you may find out about it or you maybe forever be in the dark.

:sadcam:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
At this point it seems that Kendrick has as much animosity for Drake as Nas had for Jay.

Still unsure why though.

For one reason or another, maybe even those close to them have beef with someone from the other camp.

For whatever reason, that shyt got real personal (or at least made to seem that way if this is scripted).

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a whole brainstorm between Metro, Future, Drake, Kendrick, etc. They said Metro and Future dialed in and started cranking, who knows if Drake and Kendrick were a part of that. A part of me can really see that as Hip-Hop was kind if getting stale the last year or so.

Again, if not though, yeah this is an authentic blood feud. I'm honestly leaning more to this being real because the original beef was Metro and Drake regarding previous album acclaim and awards.
Nobody is allowing someone to claim they're a pedophile or wifebeater to spice up Hip Hop :mjlol:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

Still unsure why though.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a whole brainstorm between Metro, Future, Drake, Kendrick, etc. They said Metro and Future dialed in and started cranking, who knows if Drake and Kendrick were a part of that. A part of me can really see that as Hip-Hop was kind if getting stale the last year or so.

Again, if not though, yeah this is an authentic blood feud. I'm honestly leaning more to this being real because the original beef was Metro and Drake regarding previous album acclaim and awards.
I was thinking because people like Nas unfollowed Drake and everyone moving against him they all are in the know and this is WWE of hip hop or making you think it’s real but it ain’t. For someone who hates Drake Kendrick sure did feature him a lot. So many in the industry are staying on code which is why people like Rick Ross are joining in to drum up interest. They say last year was the worst year for hip hop so maybe everyone decided to make 2024 a bang. It also points to why Cole retracted his diss: because he didn’t know this was fake.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Nas never really had animosity for Jay though. Even dissing him he would say he loved him and called him his brother, etc. Nas just didn't like Jay trying to play with him.

“Stillmatic, Still Eye For An Eye, you want to be God?/You just the next rapper to die, fukking with Nas”

Nas wanted to hang a Jay dummy and set it on fire, at that point in time I think Nas had true hate and disdain for Jay